E: 31/12? Win a Uber board, Northern Ireland only

Options
I have just seen this page offering a chance to win a uber board, (hover board) for Northern Ireland entries once at 5k likes.

https://www.facebook.com/UberBoards-Ni-377560615914432/

Comments

• DynasticDux
    DynasticDux Posts: 3,549 Forumite
    Options
    End date required at start of title, same format as all the rest

Thanks
  • Stevie_Palimo
    Options
    End date required at start of title, same format as all the rest

Thanks

I would add that if it was on the page but it does not show it so I suppose it must be just be as they get to the total required.
  • mjm3346
    mjm3346 Posts: 46,897 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    edited 21 November 2016 at 6:27PM
    Options
    I would add that if it was on the page but it does not show it so I suppose it must be just be as they get to the total required.

Then it's your best guess, such as

E: 25/11?

Just had a look at the page and they have 40 out of 5,000 so probably a long way off
  • Stevie_Palimo
    Options
    mjm3346 wrote: »
    Then it's your best guess, such as

E: 25/11?

Just had a look at the page and they have 40 out of 5,000 so probably a long way off

I did check and was told until the amount of likes is up to the required amount so no actual end date as such then for this one.

Also to note they have added a 2nd one so perhaps believe that 5k is a long way off, :)

UberBoards Ni Thank you so far for the likes and shares, It seems the 5000 milestone may be a long way off so we have decided to offer another board at 2500 likes also so now we have two on offer, Please be sure to keep an eye on our page when the winner is drawn.
  • mjm3346
    Options
    You still need to guess an end-date for the title or the post should be removed (or a BG may guess for you)
  • Stevie_Palimo
    Options
    End date December 2017, Not sure why that is required if the comp does not have one listed as it does seem rather silly to guess something that is not in place.
  • mjm3346
    Options
    End date December 2017, Not sure why that is required if the comp does not have one listed as it does seem rather silly to guess something that is not in place.

If a competition does not have an end date it will not sort correctly for people who choose to use that option

From post 7 in the guide

Put the date at the beginning of the title box, & please use the Forum standard, below.

E: XX/XX, For Example, E: 02/04 Win a .....

This makes things a lot easier for the BGs & Compers (like you) to find comps ending. If the comp ends within 12 months then it is fine to put the dd/mm date as explained above. If you have a rare comp that has more than a year to the end date, please stick to the posting convention above, put a space & put the year in brackets - but only if it is MORE THAN 12 months ahead.
    E: 02/04 (2018) Win....... Only if comp is more than 12 months from ending.

If you can’t see the closing date for a comp in the T & C or on the webpage please estimate an end date. Without an end date on the thread title it will be moved into the Game Over sub forum prematurely, which would be a waste of your effort posting it. If you had to estimate the end date pop that into your post so if, later on, the website add an end date another member can highlight the new info.

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=1014121
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport