Senses Club (Formally Givaudan) Survey thread

Options

Comments

• Chocmonster7
    Options
    I see they've now sent another email out telling people how to access the bit to put the photo up as so many have contacted them. Hopefully they'll rethink using this method again!
  • sclarke
    Options
    Hi
    I ordered amazon vouchers 3 days ago and have had nothing. Used to get them straight away. Emailed Argenteuil about it and did get an answer saying they usually come within 24 hours, check the spam, bin, etc. Anyone else had this problem before. Have emailed again saying I have not received them. Does the email come entitled amazon or what, thanks. Have looked for amazon, argenteuil, senses club, etc.
  • bargainqueen8
    Options
    sclarke wrote: »
    Hi
    I ordered amazon vouchers 3 days ago and have had nothing. Used to get them straight away. Emailed Argenteuil about it and did get an answer saying they usually come within 24 hours, check the spam, bin, etc. Anyone else had this problem before. Have emailed again saying I have not received them. Does the email come entitled amazon or what, thanks. Have looked for amazon, argenteuil, senses club, etc.

the last lot of vouchers i received straight away and came from argenteuil,hope they turn up soon.
  • sclarke
    Options
    the last lot of vouchers i received straight away and came from argenteuil,hope they turn up soon.

Me too still nothing today. Emailed Senses again yesterday no reply this time, but have emailed again today. Want to do my Christmas shopping. Never had a problem before and been with them years.:(
  • njhsmee
    njhsmee Posts: 37 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Has anyone had any issues redeeming Amazon vouchers....I've just ordered 7 and when I try to add them to my account it just says "GC claim code is invalid.There's something wrong with the claim code you have entered" It is doing this to all 7..... I have copied and pasted and also tried to enter them manually...with and without dashes!
  • sclarke
    Options
    njhsmee wrote: »
    Has anyone had any issues redeeming Amazon vouchers....I've just ordered 7 and when I try to add them to my account it just says "GC claim code is invalid.There's something wrong with the claim code you have entered" It is doing this to all 7..... I have copied and pasted and also tried to enter them manually...with and without dashes!

Not even received mine as mentioned above.
  • squiggles
    squiggles Posts: 1,635 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    sclarke wrote: »
    Me too still nothing today. Emailed Senses again yesterday no reply this time, but have emailed again today. Want to do my Christmas shopping. Never had a problem before and been with them years.:(

My last lot of vouchers came several hours later but still on the same day of ordering, I've always had the voucher code within minutes previously.

The vouchers come from argenteuil.panelconsumer.

Have you had a look in you spam or trash to see if they've been sent there?

Have you checked your senses-club account to see if the points have been deducted. Not this panel but another one I was waiting for a voucher code but I had forgotten to put tick in the - I agree to the terms and conditions- so my purchase of voucher hadn't gone through.
  • njhsmee
    njhsmee Posts: 37 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    My points have been deducted...my codes have been sent but amazon say the codes I am putting in are invalid! I have emailed but not heard a thing!
  • reddeb
    reddeb Posts: 786 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I've forgotten my password and account as been locked, been trying for 2 weeks to get them to unlock but no luck, been trying through the contact us, anyone know a different way of contacting them please?
    December 2011 Sesky Watch, strimmer, tv, hoover & steam cleaner. March 2012 Straw dogs blueray film.
  • sclarke
    Options
    I'm getting really annoyed with senses now. Emails have been back and forth, sometimes I have had to send email twice to get an answer, AND, still none of the amazon vouchers I requested. The last answer from them was to send a screen shot of my request for the vouchers, of which I requested on the 27th of November, I have done that and no answer as yet from that. They used to be so good.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback