Santander Telephone Numbers

Hi,

Has anyone got alternative number for Santander Telephone Banking Service. I have looked at saynoto0870.com but all numbers seems to be incorrect number.

Thanks
MS

Comments

• alliballi
    alliballi Posts: 241 Forumite
    The number I use for telephone banking for Abbey/Santander is 08459 724724 :o
    If you think nobody cares if you're alive, try missing a couple of car payments.;)

Everyone is entitled to an opinion whether you think its right or wrong, courtesy costs nothing :cool:
  • starM
    starM Posts: 1,464 Forumite
    OK but I am looking for an alternative number to 0845 which I can dial from my mobile using the inclusive minutes
  • alliballi
    alliballi Posts: 241 Forumite
    Thats the only number I know of for telephone banking, and been with Abbey for 10 years, you might need to call on landline or call branch
    If you think nobody cares if you're alive, try missing a couple of car payments.;)

Everyone is entitled to an opinion whether you think its right or wrong, courtesy costs nothing :cool:
  • Hasty1991
    Hasty1991 Posts: 72
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
  • starM
    Hasty1991 wrote: »

It no longer works - message saying " the number you called for people calling from out the UK and then it asks to dial an 0845 number" - I also dialed it withending my number but still didn't work.
  • Hasty1991
    Hasty1991 Posts: 72
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Works for me from Vodafone mobile number!
  • starM
    For some reason it does not go through from my landline and says the above message - Just tried from my 3 mob and it worked. Thanks
  • xyz123
    xyz123 Posts: 1,662
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Forumite
    starM wrote: »
    For some reason it does not go through from my landline and says the above message - Just tried from my 3 mob and it worked. Thanks

I have had that problem. I suspect they are monitoring which phone no customer are calling from and if they think its from UK, then they block the call.

What i tend to do is use my mobile and hide my caller ID and it works !
  • Northwest
    Northwest Posts: 4 Newbie
    edited 17 September 2010 at 8:15PM
    Hasty1991 wrote: »
    Works for me from Vodafone mobile number!

This may be 6 months too late but there is usually a charge for 0845 numbers on Vodafone.
    Currently 20p per minute on my pay monthly contract phone!! :eek:
    Try Googling 'vodafone premium rate charges'
  • The regional numbers still worked from my mobile (and I didn't withhold my CLIP).
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure