Clickworker

Comments

• katini
    katini Posts: 197
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    I'm writing a really boring piece for the fashion website. So far I have struggled to write 50 words: can anyone give me some enthusiasm please?!?!?
  • Kiran
    Kiran Posts: 1,368
    First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    Finally got my butt in gear and did the written test. 100%, stick that up your trumpet textbroker, lol.
    Some people don't exaggerate........... They just remember big!
  • Annie021063
    Annie021063 Posts: 2,569
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Kiran wrote: »
    Finally got my butt in gear and did the written test. 100%, stick that up your trumpet textbroker, lol.
    lol, they are quite easy once you get going, I try to find some info about them like history etc, just completed one more, will do another later.
  • katini
    Forumite
    lol, they are quite easy once you get going, I try to find some info about them like history etc, just completed one more, will do another later.

I've written two this afternoon now and am getting a bit more into the swing of it. Hopefully I will get a bit quicker as well!
  • amyloofoo
    amyloofoo Posts: 1,804
    Debt-free and Proud!
    Forumite
    I'm finding the fashion ones a bit tedious too... does anyone else look at the site we're writing about and think they're a bit overpriced and some of the shoes are reeeeeeally ugly :rotfl:
  • Yes Amy - i've just got one on my screen now, gives me a chance to think about it whilst putting kiddies to bed and i'll then sit and write it afterwards. But yes, tedious is definitely the word. I think i'd find it a bit more interesting if any of the brands were familiar but so far i've never even heard of any of them!
  • katini
    Forumite
    I know exactly what you mean Amy. I have just had one come up which I had to skip twice because it was for a brand I'd never heard of, which they didn't stock any items for on their website and I also couldn't find out anything about by Googling!! I have done three now, that last one took half an hour and I think if I kept at it tonight I could keep getting the speed up, but probably risking the accuracy as I've lost interest!! I will have another go tomorrow I think.

Has anyone managed to get the Compare Web Search results one to work yet?
  • kiss_me_now9
    kiss_me_now9 Posts: 1,354
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    Right, I'm on this written assignment! Am I right in thinking I need to be putting in lots of keywords and making it very concentrated towards the subject that I'm writing about?
    £2023 in 2023 challenge - £17.79 January

• Annie021063
    Annie021063 Posts: 2,569
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Right, I'm on this written assignment! Am I right in thinking I need to be putting in lots of keywords and making it very concentrated towards the subject that I'm writing about?
    read the instructions carefully too, you will be fine
  • kiss_me_now9
    kiss_me_now9 Posts: 1,354
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    Got accepted at 100% so I'm doing my first fashion task :D
    £2023 in 2023 challenge - £17.79 January

Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income