Car boot sales, manchester, cheshire, hyde denton

Options
Hi, I know this has probably been asked a number of times but I am desperate to get to a car boot to offload some bits and pieces. I would ideally like to do one this sunday. I live in hyde bt would go anywhere in manchester or surrounding areas, I don't get the local paper, and finding some websites confusing. Any suggestions would be great:j

Comments

• macfly
    macfly Posts: 2,728 Forumite
    Options
    There's a good one at Oldham Rugby club on a Sunday so I'm told.
  • dizzybuff
    dizzybuff Posts: 1,512 Forumite
    Options
    Smithfields market every sunday , but its expensive , One at trafford every sunday .. Ill have a look about cant think for the life of me oh yes and one in bolton every sunday , look in the advertiser or the metro , may get some ideas there.
    ONE HOUSE , DS+ DD Missymoo Living a day at a time and getting through this mess you have created.
    One day life will have no choice but to be nice to me :rotfl:
  • macfly
    macfly Posts: 2,728 Forumite
    Options
    I found Smithfield was full of traders. Have a look at Bowlers on the web.
  • SEASHELL
    SEASHELL Posts: 337 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I'll check out the Advertiser tomorrow for you when we get it delivered. There's usually lots in that
  • Falon86
    Options
    Thank You very Much, really appreciate it. Yeah I've seen smithfield before and its mostly full of traders, but not heard of the one at aoldham rugby club so will look into that one. Thank SEASHELL that would be a great help as we for some reason don't get ti delivered. Thank You :)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure