Amazon vent and PRAISE.

13»

Comments

• forgotmyname
    forgotmyname Posts: 32,551 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    agrinnall wrote: »
    I was answering your question:

"Where is the Amazon warehouse in the Midlands area to get me stuff in a few hours?"

You can get to anywhere in the Midlands from Worcester in a few hours.

Bit of a late reply, I understand you said there is a warehouse in Worcester, but you would have to do illegal speeds to get it up here within 1h12m that it took them to deliver my order. Never mind the time to pick it etc.

I think there is one between Dudley/Wolverhampton/Walsall? Thats less than an hour from here. Their primenow is making me lazy. £2 optional tip added but thats about the same as the cost of driving to the shop and less hassle because parking is a PITA around there.

So far its suckered me in. Still not used the video or music or books.

It was handy when i needed a pond pump very quickly.
    Censorship Reigns Supreme in Troll City...

• pattycake
    pattycake Posts: 1,576 Forumite
    Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    So you intend to keep the refund you have received, despite the item having been delivered?

You realise this is theft?

You should inform Amazon that you have in fact got the item and arrange to pay for it.

The fact that it took you 40 minutes to work out how to contact Amazon is completely irrelevant, as is the fact that the package contents could have been fragile. They weren't.

I recently had an email from Amazon saying a parcel of mine had been returned undelivered and they had credited my cc account to the tune of around £60. I was puzzled as I had received the goods. I didn't hesitate to contact Amazon and tell them this. They needed my permission to debit my card again but I did pay for my goods.

Honesty is always the way to go.
  • teddysmum
    teddysmum Posts: 9,471 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    I ordered some simple solution and batteries after lunch, choosing free delivery in 3-5 days.

The parcel arrived next day at 1pm.
  • The-Truth
    The-Truth Posts: 483 Forumite
    custardy wrote: »
    But if you didnt have Prime. Would you have bought from Amazon or found it somewhere else?

Yes but the point about this thread is Amazon Prime. So why on earth are you throwing in the argument about "what if you didn't have Prime"?
  • custardy
    custardy Posts: 38,365 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    The-Truth wrote: »
    Yes but the point about this thread is Amazon Prime. So why on earth are you throwing in the argument about "what if you didn't have Prime"?

Why on earth? Because its about the value of Amazon Prime as a package.
    If your argument is its value is inherrant regardless of item costs,it seems a little weak on a 'moneysaving' site.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure