Mummytogirls - 100 years to be debtfree - I think not!

Comments

• Merry Christmas Mummy, I'm sorry you've had a less than perfect day.

We've had what turned out to be a lovely day but first thing this morning I felt a bit like you. DH had a bit of a wobbler and went back to bed and I had a few tears in the shower thinking 'poor me'. Managed to snap out of it but it's not a nice feeling. I hope tomorrow is better for you Xx
    Debts @ LBM £23,729.31. Debts @ 08/04/2016 £0 :j
    Best win so far - holiday to Florida
  • Oh PLMBL, im glad your day turned out better! DH just fell asleep watching skyfall and has now gone to bed.
    Im feeling a bit chirpier now, we got a Mr S, £15 off a £60 in a box that came through the post and so I re-registered with them and it worked! So im happy with that! Shopping coming Sunday in the cheapy slots!

xx
    Mummytogirls x

• Hi mummy, hope you have a better day today. Xx
    DMP with CCCS started Jan12 £34,906 Jan13 £31,893 Jan14 £26,836 Jan15 £21,894 Jan16 £16,839 Jan17 £14,415 Jan19 £12,938ish Jan19 £9,649 Jan20 £6612 Feb 21 0 Self managed from Jan'17
    Jan 18- Bcard1 £0,Bcard2(PRA) £0,C@ptl £0,Ybank,£0,Virgin/MBNA £0,YB1 £0,S@ntader £0,Bcard loan £0,
    DFD - [STRIKE]Jan 2027[/STRIKE] [STRIKE]Nov 2018 [/STRIKE][STRIKE]Jan 2019[/STRIKE] - DFD 28 Feb 2021
  • Hope your day is better today x
    DFW (08/08) £64,346.53 Gone (02/19)
    MFW (08/08) £118k Gone (09/23)
  • Thanks for your posts Alice and DFOD! Today is much more chilled and we are all in our PJ's (other than DH who is in tracksuit bottoms) as hes been out with the dog!
    Can you believe I did not even get up until 12.10pm! I didnt even wake up cant believe it. Im feeling a bit run down to be honest so just sleeping it off. I started with a cold sore on my lip on Sunday, I never get them on my lip! Now its over on my cheek !!!!!!! Im very careful not to spread it so I dont know whats going on. Ive also got a swollen gland on my right side, its all down that side bizarrely. Not feeling ill as such just run down. We are supposed to be at a wedding evening reception tomorrow but I dont think we will go, not only do I not feel up to it I dont particularly want to spend all that money on someone we dont really know that well.

I also forgot to put car tax on my spread sheet for the end of January so must remember to do that. I do it every year without fail!!

Nothing much more to report. DH is making a turkey curry for tea, very MSE :money: and weve had 2 NSD's in a row :D.

Hope everyones ok xx
    Mummytogirls x

• Afternoon Diary,

Just having a little catch up whilst watching Come Dine and DH cooks tea! Nice treat tea of omelette, hm chips and beans for tea.
    Not feeling so much better today, went to the drs but just diagnosed with a coldsore and my glands are up to fight it off. Went to the chemist to buy some Zovirax and used my boots points to pay for it :money:. Spent 80p on a small loaf of bread to go with tea (we only have brown in the freezer which just doesnt cut it ha!).

We were supposed to be at a wedding tonight, but im not feeling up to it so were not going. Will use the money we would have spent to let the kids burn off some energy in soft play tomorrow. Weather not so good here and its going to carry on tomorrow aswell.

Think thats all for me, hope everyones ok xx
    Mummytogirls x

• Weather is pants at the moment isn't it? We let our littlies loose on the beach today before the heavens opened but fresh air good and they went straight to sleep! Hope the cold sore goes soon and you feel better x
    DFW (08/08) £64,346.53 Gone (02/19)
    MFW (08/08) £118k Gone (09/23)
  • Hi Mummytogirls. Hope you feel better soon. I'm feeling rundown too. My DD had a 'spoilt' moment today too when she wouldn't open a present from her Aunty (she did eventually after I'd taken her to one side and spoken to her). I think they get a bit overwhelmed. I'm quite looking forward to getting back to normal soon!

Scatty
    Crazy clothes challenge 140/180 :)
  • Just a quick post to wish you all a fantastic new year.
    Were staying in as still not 100%, dh not good either now.
    Quite impressed with today we took the girls to the cinema using free tickets and popcorn and drinks from home... Cost nothing!
    Finishing 2013 as I mean to carry on into 2014 xx
    Mummytogirls x

• Fab news on free days out, may there be many more like that in 2014!

Happy new Year Xx
    Debts @ LBM £23,729.31. Debts @ 08/04/2016 £0 :j
    Best win so far - holiday to Florida
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills