Swagbucking into 2017

Options

Comments

• holidaysforme
    holidaysforme Posts: 1,786 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    I can never seem to get anything easy to credit for the Discovery... any gems out there I've missed?? :)

Only once! I've pretty much given up on that.
  • snowy79
    snowy79 Posts: 242 Forumite
    Options
    On another note, I finally got my pin postcard through and requested my GC yesterday. Should the balance of sb not reducd on the home page? Hoping I haven't done anything wrong, as when I go in to order Status it doesn't say that I have ordered a gift card!

Sounds like the order didn't go through. I think I had to re-do the order when I got the PIN verification. If your SB balance has not gone down just reorder the gift card. It will then show up in your order status. You then need to verify it (by email) and wait for it to be processed. :)
  • thisone
    thisone Posts: 2,800 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    39sb 2min Peanut Lab survey available, new home choice
  • bellola
    bellola Posts: 840 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    edited 7 March 2017 at 11:47AM
    Options
    thisone wrote: »
    39sb 2min Peanut Lab survey available, new home choice

I'm stuck on this it won't submit. The All Done button is just greyed out?

Edit - Ignore me, just done this one and it was fine, it was another 2 min survey in the same format about tvs which won't submit.
  • Super_Trouper
    Options
    Have only been doing/ attempting to do the peanut lab surveys, and any instants that come up, but last few days hardly any instants and keep getting knocked out of pl ones.

I've stayed away from the toluna ones until now, as I heard that they frequently screen you out. They also ask for name which I don't much like.
    Toluna ones are fine, just don't rush and answer honestly. You don't have to give a name, initials will do.
  • thisone
    thisone Posts: 2,800 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    bellola wrote: »
    I'm stuck on this it won't submit. The All Done button is just greyed out?
    Very slow to load, counter-intuitive. :(
  • Happygreen
    Happygreen Posts: 2,948 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I can never seem to get anything easy to credit for the Discovery... any gems out there I've missed?? :)

I usually do the EngageMeTV in the Adscend Media box but sometime it fails when no ads are coming up. Some lovely person on here told us a few days ago that some of the Search feeds (available in many places) now accept British postcodes and if you click on an ad after submitting the postcode some actually do credit and tick the box.
    First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, and then you win - Gandhi
  • juno
    juno Posts: 6,553 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    I had a TV survey through PeanutLabs - it was blue and all on one page - and I submitted it but then it didn't credit and just took me straight through to a completely different survey:(
    Murphy's No More Pies Club #209

Total debt [STRIKE]£4578.27[/STRIKE] £0.00 :j
    100% paid off :j

• culpepper
    culpepper Posts: 4,076 Forumite
    Options
    juno wrote: »
    I had a TV survey through PeanutLabs - it was blue and all on one page - and I submitted it but then it didn't credit and just took me straight through to a completely different survey:(

I queried this with SB customer service and they credited me for it. If you can click on the link to that survey in your browser history, it should bring up a link saying you've done it and you can grab that as your screen shot.
  • Happygreen
    Happygreen Posts: 2,948 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Kavor wrote: »
    They've cut back on the nCrave rewards now. They used to be 3 or 2 sb's and now they're 2 and 1 sb's.

It's been the same for some time for me but the 1 sb is an extra one only showing occasionally. The 2 and 3 sb playlists compare in favour of the 2 sbs regarding the time they take to complete a and how many times they hang up. In the time it takes to babysit the 3 sb you can do 2 x 2 sb ;)
    First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, and then you win - Gandhi
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure