Swagging in 2013 - Part 1

Options

Comments

• CathWales
    CathWales Posts: 3,010 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    edited 25 January 2013 at 12:29AM
    Options
    BOO! I had the Medicare offer just appear on my wall with less than 5 hours left to be told it was closed......and I can't rember whay I need to do to get the ICI Bank offer to work. I know it had something to do with omitting some of the phone area code with +44 in place, but can't work it out!

Giving up!
  • tyroleandancer
    Options
    CathWales wrote: »
    BOO! I had the Medicare offer just appear on my wall with less than 5 hours left to be told it was closed......and I can't rember whay I need to do to get the ICI Bank offer to work. I know it had something to do with omitting some of the phone area code with +44 in place, but can't work it out!

Cath it said that for me then opened again :) I have an appointment to discuss those issues with my GP tomorrow so i was telling the truth lol
    sorry if too much info :eek:
    :j:j:j:j
  • spiritwood
    Options
    mSTfI0w.jpg

all true honest....
    Originally Posted by easylife73:

Totally enjoyed your glittery fanjo spiritwood...and how totally wrong does THAT sound??!
  • tyroleandancer
    Options
    vetstudent wrote: »
    Thanks, tried it and get Error-unable to process your request
    cant see what I did wrong :( Anyone else get this?

Some of my details were wrong, mainly postcode and are 044 code
    :j:j:j:j
  • bluebiro
    bluebiro Posts: 138 Forumite
    Options
    CathWales wrote: »
    :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::eek::eek::eek::eek:

I have just had my biggest search win 40 SB.....erm, but I can't put it on here:o:o:o:o:o:o
    I get them regularly, SB usually gives me awards for abusing it ikn search. So with the love of gonad talk and abuse I think swagbucks is a bit kinky :D:D:D
    Swagbucks joined 20/12/12 £50AGC £60 paypal
    My Survey :£10 AGC,Valued opinions £10 voucher
    £20 ASDA Vouchers £10 amazon £20 boots
    Total claimed:£160
    Ebay=£19.40
  • Muffin_Princess
    Options
    The postcode shouldn't have any spaces in it and the international code for the UK is just 44.
  • CathWales
    Options
    bluebiro wrote: »
    I get them regularly, SB usually gives me awards for abusing it ikn search. So with the love of gonad talk and abuse I think swagbucks is a bit kinky :D:D:D

Ditto!!!:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
  • CathWales
    Options
    Cath it said that for me then opened again :) I have an appointment to discuss those issues with my GP tomorrow so i was telling the truth lol
    sorry if too much info :eek:

I had another look and it came back, but said the target group had already been met.
  • miwa
    miwa Posts: 1,512 Forumite
    Options
    CC2 wrote: »
    I also had the DS on the Lib Dems, followed by a TS on politics/EU/drugs. And then this...

Comedygsearch.jpg

*sniggers*

Quite worried about the whole tax thingie. I've been registered with some sites for years but have probably only earnt a grand total of £40 - £50 per year before Swagbucks. Also, what about things like Tesco Clubcard points? You *earn* those vouchers too.

And what about sites like GTM or MySurvey that give you tickets to a prize draw if you DQ? If you win £10, a tv, an ipod shuffle - do you have to pay tax on them? It just doesn't sit right with me logically - SB is a virtual currency, it'd be like paying tax on Neopoints if you somehow managed to redeem a voucher on that site.
  • vetstudent
    Options
    Tried the bank one again with same details and it worked :D Thanks:beer:
    Mortgage start date 19 January 2018, end Jan 2043.
    Owed £38,000/£38,000
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport