csa1

Philm1
Philm1 Posts: 2 Newbie
edited 11 March 2014 at 8:16PM in Child support
Just been advised that I'm transferring to new scheme, csa1 to csa2 dont know why this is happening and n.ireland always handled my case who advised Bolton now have it due to clerical work, my oldest dropped off last year and they reduced payment then my middle child should of come off in september so rang belfast last month they advised no problem we will take her off but did not happen so rang today and got passed to bolton and they advised i will be paying 15% for my youngest child this will quadruple what I'm paying now, are they allowed to change me over to csa2 even thou ive been on csa1 for past 14 years, also i have read about phasing in is this still the case or will i have to pay full amount straight away even thou it will be quadruple to what i am paying now
Thanks in advance

Comments

• Darna
    Darna Posts: 58 Forumite
    Weird they are bothering to transfer you from CSA1 to CSA2 at this time

Has the PWC put a claim in for another NRP? That's how I was moved across from 1 to 2 and I was phased
  • Which system are they moving you to, is it CS2 or is it the new 2012 scheme?

Currently, the only reason why cases would move from one system to another would be due to a linked case being opened or moving, if this isn't yourself then it could be your ex. It might not necessarily be that they've opened a case, they might be living with someone who has a case if they have a joint benefits claim.

If you're moving onto CS2 then there should be phasing, if you're moving onto the 2012 scheme then there's no phasing.
  • OK folks received my new assessment today, don't understand why they have done it from July 12 any ideas? It now means I have amounted arrears as what I was paying up till now they say I should be paying another £20 a week from 2012 surely this I not fair, also it has been phased in over 5 years but I have loist 2 of them this just don't seem right any advice
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure