Swagbucking into 2017

Comments

• mjm3346
    mjm3346 Posts: 46,894 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    edited 13 February 2017 at 8:03PM
    Allotrope wrote: »
    Thank you so much. Not sure what you mean by the search and learn boxes? Do you mean search and earn? I'd love it to suggest terms for me!

Mid Jan they were running a competition
    "You can either click on the category card OR search from your defaulted Swagbucks Search Engine to find the correct answer!"
    and there were 5 different categories you could just click on to run a search

http://blog.uk.swagbucks.com/2017/01/search-and-learn-mind-bodyspirit.html

(I would change the "safe search filter" on image search to "strict" as I cannot see how "moderate" is filtering anything)
  • thanos23
    thanos23 Posts: 160 Forumite
    Mobile Swag Code Alert! Enter MobileVideos in the Swagbucks Mobile App only until 8PM GMT to earn 3SB.
  • Wizzbang
    Wizzbang Posts: 4,716 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Rampant Recycler
    What is the Swagbucks mobile app? I'm searching for one and the only thing that comes up is the answer app!?
    Minimalist
    Extra income since 01/11/12 £36,546.45

• purplevamp
    purplevamp Posts: 10,327 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    Wizzbang wrote: »
    What is the Swagbucks mobile app? I'm searching for one and the only thing that comes up is the answer app!?

I downloaded mine from the play store. I put Swagbucks into the search and it was the first one on there, with the blue Swagbucks logo. Not Swagbucks Watch or Swagbucks Answer!

I'm not sure if you can enter the code if you just get the swagbucks site up on your phone??
    Mortgage: Was: £154,495 Oct 2039
    Now: £92,275.21 Jul 2037
    Swagbucks ~ £100 (2023 ~ £355)
    Surveys ~ £79.56 (2023 ~ £344.20)
    Make £2024 in 2024 #35 ~ £246.61 ~ (2023 ~ £2,224.70)
  • loranius
    loranius Posts: 1,090 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker

http://www.swagbucks.com/mobile

First one on the left on the list at the bottom.
  • Wizzbang
    Wizzbang Posts: 4,716 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Rampant Recycler
    purplevamp wrote: »
    I downloaded mine from the play store. I put Swagbucks into the search and it was the first one on there, with the blue Swagbucks logo. Not Swagbucks Watch or Swagbucks Answer!

I'm not sure if you can enter the code if you just get the swagbucks site up on your phone??

Tried just putting it in the site, on my mobile but it does accept that. I just get a message saying that app is not available in the UK Apple store, so that was a sucky offer. They really need to sort themselves out- how they think they can run a site which doesn't work for Apple users, in this day and age I do not know!
    Minimalist
    Extra income since 01/11/12 £36,546.45

• MissPop
    MissPop Posts: 948 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Tried just putting it in the site, on my mobile but it does accept that. I just get a message saying that app is not available in the UK Apple store, so that was a sucky offer. They really need to sort themselves out- how they think they can run a site which doesn't work for Apple users, in this day and age I do not know!

When I search for Swagbucks in the Apple store and click on Prodege LLC, I see the following apps:

Swagbucks Watch (TV)
    Swagbucks Answer
    Lifestylz
    Sportly
    EntertaiNow
    Indymusic
    MovieClips

Make £2020 in 2020 - £263.78/£2020

2020 totals
    Swagbucks - £100 | Prolific Academic - £44.54 | Qmee - £10 | PopulusLive - £50

• JadieH
    JadieH Posts: 116 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    I have this app on my apple iphone, and redeemed the swagcode :huh:
  • I redeemed it on the iPhone app too
  • Thank you mjm your search trick really works! I've got 3 x 5SB today...not as much as you but far more than I've had in ages! :T
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure