Free Niltac Sting Free Adhesive Removal Sample

horlet
horlet Posts: 251 Forumite
edited 25 July 2011 at 10:45AM in Freebies (no spend required)
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]http://triohealthcare.co.uk/samples.html[/FONT][/FONT]

Select your location and enter your details...

MoneySavingExpert.com Insert

IMPORTANT - This product is not intended for first aid use at home. This product is intended for prescription and hospital/home use, primarily in the areas of ostomy and continence care. PLEASE only request this sample if you fall into these categories.

[threadbanner]box[/threadbanner]
[FONT=georgia, bookman old style, palatino linotype, book antiqua, palatino, trebuchet ms, helvetica, garamond, sans-serif, arial, verdana, avante garde, century gothic, comic sans ms, times, times new roman, serif]:AMay you get to Heaven a half hour before the Devil knows you're dead. ~Irish Proverb :A[/FONT]

Comments

• <H3>Sample Request

Thank you for your sample request.

We are not currently able to send samples to your location. We will contact you as soon as this situation changes.

Please accept our apologies.
    </H3>
    Location - Europe
  • *_ash_*_2
    *_ash_*_2 Posts: 1,323
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Forumite
    worked for me

Thank you for requesting a sample from Niltac.com we shall be in contact shortly.....
  • For information.

This is a sting fee medical adhesive remover intended for people with ostomies,wounds or incontinece problems.
  • horlet
    horlet Posts: 251 Forumite
    Thanks *_ash_* ! kerleytops you may be in a location where they simply don't yet ship...
    [FONT=georgia, bookman old style, palatino linotype, book antiqua, palatino, trebuchet ms, helvetica, garamond, sans-serif, arial, verdana, avante garde, century gothic, comic sans ms, times, times new roman, serif]:AMay you get to Heaven a half hour before the Devil knows you're dead. ~Irish Proverb :A[/FONT]
  • Sowilo_2
    Sowilo_2 Posts: 302 Forumite
    Please do not request unless you have a genuine need. This is for health care professionals and patients. Being in the latter category I would prefer this to be removed for fear of abuse.
    A fool may give advice but the one who takes it is the bigger fool.
  • I ordered a sample, I haven't any of the problems mentioned fortunately but every time I use a plaster because they stick too well to my skin for some reason most of the sticky stays on me and is very painful to remove, so I was hoping for something that would remove that:D
    "Sealed Pot challenge" member No. 138

2012 £ 3147.74 2013 £1437.532014 £ 2356.52
  • The site says the following:

"IMPORTANT - This product is not intended for first aid use at home.
    This product is intended for prescription and hospital/home use, primarily in the areas of ostomy and continence care. You will be contacted for verification before the sample is dispatched. In order to apply for a free NiltacTM sample we need to verify that you are a person (not a computer).
  • crazyterrier2000
    crazyterrier2000 Posts: 4,751
    Combo Breaker First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Forumite
    edited 2 October 2010 at 6:59PM
    Niltac wants you to try their Sting Free Adhesive Removal product absolutely free. Niltec is intended for patients and medical professionals for fast, painless and trauma-free removal of medical adhesives from the skin surface for patients that are using dressings and adhesives on a regular basis. Not for removal of band aids or common first aid. If you need Niltac try it out for free with a sample.

IMPORTANT - This product is not intended for first aid use at home.
    This product is intended for prescription and hospital/home use, primarily in the areas of ostomy and continence care. You will be contacted for verification before the sample is dispatched.

http://www.niltac.com/website/samples.aspx?area=Europe
    No longer posting on freebies or comps
  • Magenta
    Magenta Posts: 2,129
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    aarrgghh wrote: »

This is only for people who have dressings on a more or less permanent basis and who need them changing daily.:sad:
    :smileyheaMagenta
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport