Anyone else been invited to Nectar Adpoints?

Options

Comments

3010 Posts: 5,420 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    I know it's not Ad Points, but another 50 points for doing this.

50 free nectar points for filling in a short survey. (5 Questions)

https://www.nectar.com/survey/MySurvey.snectar?method=getSurveyQA&surveyId=REWARDPREF&template=kaizen&source=fb_rewards_survey

Just need to log in and it ill then take you to the survey.
  • gocat
    gocat Posts: 5,905 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Mortgage-free Glee!
    Options
    Had an advert for dettol just now. Said can get 12 points. Watched it once, got 4 points then advert became unavailable. What's that all about :eek:
  • Pemberton01
    Options
    Just received the usual Thursday weekly email from Adpoints with a link in the email through to Ad of the Week, Kelloggs Crunchy Nut. Got 9 points - 8points for watching it and 1 point for a click through.
  • blue_eyed_girl
    Options
    Only 46pts so far for me this week. :(
    SPC NO 041

STARTED SW 04/14 - TARGET 05/16 - TOTAL LOSS 10ST 3.5LBS :dance:
  • AndysDad
    AndysDad Posts: 694 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I think advertisers have realised that this is a waste of time.Can they really say this type of advertising works especially when your waiting to see when the green 'are you still watching' box is coming up,I tend not to take any notice of the product.Give it another 6 months and it will be gone.I've got a whole 56 points this week and only 2 of them today.
  • purplevamp
    purplevamp Posts: 10,327 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    Options
    After having only got 47 points this week I noticed the bar at the top of the ads that says Recommended, Latest Ads, Categories, How Adpoints Works

I never noticed this before and clicked on the Latest Ads bar and managed to get 10 more points :doh:. Now on 57 points but still not as good as when I first started :cool:
    Mortgage: Was: £154,495 Oct 2039
    Now: £92,275.21 Jul 2037
    Swagbucks ~ £100 (2023 ~ £355)
    Surveys ~ £79.56 (2023 ~ £344.20)
    Make £2024 in 2024 #35 ~ £246.61 ~ (2023 ~ £2,224.70)
  • wiorika
    wiorika Posts: 380 Forumite
    I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    purplevamp wrote: »
    After having only got 47 points this week I noticed the bar at the top of the ads that says Recommended, Latest Ads, Categories, How Adpoints Works

I never noticed this before and clicked on the Latest Ads bar and managed to get 10 more points :doh:. Now on 57 points but still not as good as when I first started :cool:
    I never noticed this either, now thanks to you i got 10 extra points today:T thank you x
  • littlewren
    littlewren Posts: 1,988 Forumite
    Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    I'm getting so fed up with a couple of the adverts: the long Guinness one with the cloud and the HP one (it's a manwich). Oh and the flipping woman who has a mucous cough!
    Money, money, money, must be funny, in the rich man's World!
  • JAG
    JAG Posts: 1,304 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    purplevamp wrote: »

Thanks. I never noticed this either. Only got 5 more points so now have a massive 51 points this week, 3 more points than last week :D
  • paadzer
    paadzer Posts: 1,845 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Only managed 14 points today
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts