Where can I buy EGGnog ?

Comments

• Does anyone know where I can buy EGGNOG from?

always fancied trying it

Saw some in Morrisons yesterday,.......they had loads in stock, but i didn't check the price.:rolleyes:

Should be pretty cheap though!
  • Selfridges Manchester sell it, not sur eon the price though?
  • scorpio13 wrote: »
    Saw some in Morrisons yesterday,.......they had loads in stock, but i didn't check the price.:rolleyes:

Should be pretty cheap though!

Was it the alcoholic or non-alcholic milk carton type one? I have a worrying addiction to Starbucks egg nog latte and it's costing me a fortune!
    Jane

ENDIS. Employed, no disposable income or savings!
  • jenniewb
    jenniewb Posts: 12,836
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Selfridges in London also sell it (last time I looked- early december!) may have sold out this time of year though.

If you want a taste, you could try the made up version starbucks offer with coffee? not sure if it tastes anything like the real eggnog but it calls itself "eggnog latte".
  • Lidl £4.99 I did a 70's themed Christmas Day pre dinner drink/buffet last year went down a storm
  • Was it the alcoholic or non-alcholic milk carton type one? I have a worrying addiction to Starbucks egg nog latte and it's costing me a fortune!

Not sure TBH.:confused:
    I just glanced at them............. and really only noticed them because there were so many bottles!
  • glyn_s
    glyn_s Posts: 121 Forumite
    My granny had some, but she's been dead for thirty years ... i'll have a look in her cupboard and see if it's still there
  • frogglet
    frogglet Posts: 767
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    I thought Advocaat and lemonade was called a Snowball.
    Tesco sell cartons of non alcoholc egg nog as I bought some a couple of weeks ago instore. Can't remember which aisle but it wasn't next to the milk.
    It was in the organic or world foods section.
  • frogglet wrote: »
    I thought Advocaat and lemonade was called a Snowball.

It is if you add lime to it!:beer:
  • I remember my mum used to drink something called eggflip, don't know if thats the same. It definitely had alcohol in it, but I think they stopped selling that years ago. Not much help really. :D
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure