Encouraged Learning In Trading Excellence

Comments

• sally06
    sally06 Posts: 4,132
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Forumite
    Miss_Laid wrote: »
    I love a good womble, its a rare week when I'm not £15 better off due to womble's :D

wow! that's amazing:) I really must try harder. LOL
  • Shortfatscotsbloke
    Shortfatscotsbloke Posts: 2,532 Forumite
    edited 9 December 2012 at 10:16PM
    Oh no, have done 2 now, might have to do a Dave Morton!!

Too late, it is far too early to be talking about such things..
  • newbie1980
    newbie1980 Posts: 2,016
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    OPPPPSSS :eek: I did not realise it would put a link on or even imagine someone from here would steal my voucher. Have I removed it now thought I was helping by showing the finest sausage and coke comparision and being roud of my first ever womble :)

yes you were being very helpful and please carry on
    you just dont know who is lurking behind the scenes to nab you hard earned pennies
  • zippydooda
    zippydooda Posts: 16,121
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Forumite
    QPR10 wrote: »
    He has school tomorrow so might have gone to bed I'll text him for you

I dont even know what "iss" is :o
    international space station:)
    thanks QPR
  • Me thinks that a certain vertically challenged, large tummied male born in Glasgow may have got it slightly incorrect..;);)

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
    never stop doing your best because someone doesn't give you credit
  • davemorton
    davemorton Posts: 29,066
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Car Insurance Carver!
    Forumite
    Theres a few people nearly doing me lately, I'll have to be careful. :roll:
    “Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?”
    Juvenal, The Sixteen Satires
  • HopePray
    HopePray Posts: 2,015
    Forumite
    OPPPPSSS :eek: I did not realise it would put a link on or even imagine someone from here would steal my voucher. Have I removed it now thought I was helping by showing the finest sausage and coke comparision and being roud of my first ever womble :)

I had PM'd you, but glad to see you had seen newbies post, you just never can tell what folks would do.
    Love your Mum, you'll never get another one when she's gone.
  • I was undoing some trolleys one day when a nice lady asked me if I was ok and if I needed help with that. I said that I had just dropped my little coin and was trying to find it (of course this was a white lie). It was the worst thing in the world I could have said - she proceeded to try to help me find it and i couldn't get rid of her!!!

In the end I said "oh it is ok I have lots of those coins anyway i will just leave it" Off I goes and waited until she left the area- back in I go for the kill....a juicy big uncle.

Such a good natured person she was but a barrier to wombling:D

similar sort of thing happened to me today, shop was just about closing time and i was just entering the store and saw a nice long receipt in a small trolly so went for it but as i did a guy got hold of the handle at the same time as me, so i just said.... oh, is that my receipt, i have just bought a microwave and left my receipt in my trolly and need it for the guarantee....;). i picked the receipt up and it was full of reduced sandwiches at 10p:eek: so threw it back in the trolly and said no, thats not mine... lol. Next thing , he is shouting over to the woman on Customer Services desk asking her to reprint a receipt for me! I just told her it didnt matter as i was in a rush and would search the boot of my car and return tomorrow for a reprinted receipt... LOL
    It`s nice to be important, but its more important to be nice.
    The world is full of people throwing stones at us. Its what you do with them that counts. Build a wall or build a bridge.
  • davemorton wrote: »
    Theres a few people nearly doing me lately, I'll have to be careful. :roll:
    Watch out for that Funkyfeet, she's dodgy she is..:D:D
  • QPR10
    QPR10 Posts: 4,839
    Forumite
    zippydooda wrote: »
    international space station:)
    thanks QPR

:rotfl:at myself I forget he has more than one string to his bow I thought it was an I.T. question :o

Any Jedward questions just chuck 'em my way ;)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure