Reclaim lost Tesco points: Report your SUCCESSES

Comments

• thankyou
    found out i had 84 pounds not 57.50 now i can order sky multiroom. happy bunnies over xmas more time for me on MSE:j:j:j
  • meanmum
    meanmum Posts: 610
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    I hate to spoil anyone's excitement - but there seems to be a problem with this part of the clubcard account site. It shows I have £200 of vouchers that I know I've already used - & when I tried to spend one (just to check!) it flagged it up as already used. I'm sure some people are finding some they have lost or forgotten though.......
  • Found £9 :j Every little helps :)
  • pretzelnut
    pretzelnut Posts: 4,301 Forumite
    NONE for me :(

Ive spent all mine already.
    :TIs thankful to those who have shared their :T
    :T fortune with those less fortunate :T
    :T than themselves - you know who you are!
    :T
  • IanW1983
    IanW1983 Posts: 34 Forumite
    Great find! Just found I had £7 in unused vouchers so done a bit more Christmas shopping with it.

Many thanks!
    MFW: Original May '16 £203,995
    Current £200,837.58
  • chrissyxx
    chrissyxx Posts: 252 Forumite
    I'm getting this, then when i put my details in it says 'The details you have entered do not match those on our system.' do not sure what to do next!
    It said that to me too, just tried again and it was fine x
  • Julesiep
    Julesiep Posts: 180
    Debt-free and Proud!
    Forumite
    meanmum wrote: »
    I hate to spoil anyone's excitement - but there seems to be a problem with this part of the clubcard account site. It shows I have £200 of vouchers that I know I've already used - & when I tried to spend one (just to check!) it flagged it up as already used. I'm sure some people are finding some they have lost or forgotten though.......

I have a long list of £103.50 that I have used and a separate list of two totaling £2.50 that says are unused one issued in May 2009 the other in November 2009 both were accepted for rewards.
    JULES
    DMP:LBM May 2008 £50,970.68
    December 2013 £0
    Thanks to Stepchange
    PPI reclaimed £13,157.58 :Thanks to MSE and Martin
  • £6 more then what I thought. Thank you
    Don't forget smiling :):):)
  • mine have also been accepted for rewards, another day go karting fo the 3 boys, they love mummys treats (if only they knew), cheers tesco lol
    I spent too much time on facebook, so deleted it !!!
    Found a new hobby!!!
    Just sooo expensive and time consuming
    CHEERS GUYS !!!!!!:D
  • mandycr
    mandycr Posts: 4,238
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Forumite
    awww i found this the other day just assumed u guys already knew about it lol i was tryin to find out how much i had coming this month so logged onto the clubcard website and found £12.50 unused think they had been sent to my old address coz i always keep them in my purse ready for my nxt shop or for when i am skint :) still cant tell how much i have coming though as its been reset to zero :(
    best win in 2011:eek: 4 nights in Las Vegas :eek:
    2011 wins £8,752.00
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.3K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 606.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.7K Life & Family
  • 247.2K Travel & Transport