E: 31/10 win a family holiday to Florida and 5 other holidays (monthly)

Comments

• lizd31
    lizd31 Posts: 25,203 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post
    Bumping for this month's entries
    Positivity is the key to success
  • thekiwibex
    thekiwibex Posts: 1,628 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Thoughts as to whether we can enter for each month's prize? The terms read to me as if you can only enter the whole comp once, which means you'll be entered into the draw for whichever month you choose to enter, plus you'll be entered into the overall draw for the Orlando holiday :)
  • ANGELWINGS
    ANGELWINGS Posts: 2,832 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    thekiwibex wrote: »
    Thoughts as to whether we can enter for each month's prize? The terms read to me as if you can only enter the whole comp once, which means you'll be entered into the draw for whichever month you choose to enter, plus you'll be entered into the overall draw for the Orlando holiday :)

If you have a quick look at July terms and conditions it states Winners of this holiday prize will be randomly chosen from entries made and received between 1st July 2017 and 31st July 2017.

so if you entered in June your June entry will not cover you for the July comp - hope this helps
  • cornishpasty1
    cornishpasty1 Posts: 27,908 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    lizd31 wrote: »
    Bumping for this month's entries

July Prize:

Win a 7 night, 4 star all-inclusive holiday to Benidorm including return flights courtesy of icelolly.com
    The holiday prize for the CW consists of the following; return economy flights from a UK airport to Alicante, 7 nights, 4 star all-inclusive accommodation and return overseas transfers for two adults. Accommodation will be based on two adults sharing a twin or double room. Subject to availability and the below Other Terms and Conditions, the CW will be able to choose their departure airport.
    If applicable, the holiday prize excludes;
    • Any departure and/or arrival taxes.
    • Local taxes.
    • Ground transfers to and from the UK departure airport.
    • Excursions, attractions, treatments and car hire.
    • Travel insurance, spending money and any other personal expenses.
    • Visas and vaccinations.
    Other Terms and Conditions;
    From the date of the holiday prize being claimed by the CW, the chosen holiday must be booked within three months and travel must be within a twelve month period or the prize will be withdrawn. IL reserves the right to specify the exact departure airport and accommodation. It is the responsibility of the CW to ensure that they and their party have valid passports, travel insurance and obtain any necessary vaccinations and visas for the holiday.
    The holiday prize excludes departures from the 22nd July 2017 to 31st August 2017, 18th December 2017 to 1st January 2018, 23rd March 2018 to 6th April 2018 and the 20th July 2018 to the 31st August 2018.
    The CW must be a UK resident and aged 18 years or over at the time of entry.
    Once the booking has been confirmed, any alteration to the booking will incur administrative charges, payable by the CW.
    All elements of the holiday prize are subject to availability, non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
    The CW and their guests may be required to participate in publicity including being featured in icelolly.com social media.

Winners of this holiday prize will be randomly chosen from entries made and received between 1st July 2017 and 31st July 2017.

https://www.blackpoolpleasurebeach.com/enter/

#StaySafe
    Wishing you a Merry Christmas and a happy, healthy New Year
  • thekiwibex
    ANGELWINGS wrote: »
    If you have a quick look at July terms and conditions it states Winners of this holiday prize will be randomly chosen from entries made and received between 1st July 2017 and 31st July 2017.

so if you entered in June your June entry will not cover you for the July comp - hope this helps

I wasn't suggesting that it was enter once for all draws, but rather that we are only permitted to enter one of the monthly draws (and that entry will also get you an entry into the overall Orlando prize draw). Point 4 of the T&Cs say "Only one entry per person will be accepted.", and nowhere do the terms refer to entering once per prize draw or once per entry period, as terms for comps of this nature normally would. As such, I'm not entirely convinced we can enter every month, but of course could be wrong - they could just be poorly drafted terms!
  • thekiwibex
    edited 19 July 2017 at 5:01PM
    I wasn't suggesting that it was enter once for all draws, but rather that we are only permitted to enter one of the monthly draws (and that entry will also get you an entry into the overall Orlando prize draw). Point 4 of the T&Cs say "Only one entry per person will be accepted.", and nowhere do the terms refer to entering once per prize draw or once per entry period, as terms for comps of this nature normally would. As such, I'm not entirely convinced we can enter every month, but of course could be wrong - they could just be poorly drafted terms!

Looks like my reading of the terms is correct - I queried it with Blackpool Pleasure Beach, and they confirmed: "It is only one entry for the whole competition."

So basically, enter during whichever month has the prize you want the most, and that entry will also get you an entry into the overall draw for the Orlando holiday :)
  • bargain_babs
    bargain_babs Posts: 2,369 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    bumping for August entries
  • Do you submit yourself through the link ?
  • Do u enter through the link given at the top ?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure