PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.

Weekly Flylady Thread 20th March 2017

Comments

• atypicalblonde
    atypicalblonde Posts: 3,057 Forumite
    Morning all,

I'm dancing round this house this morning, loving all the 80s music on radio 2 for the danceathon :D

Had about 4 hours sleep, we were up and down with coughs all night, and I dreamt very odd dreams, so I feel a bit woozy. More tea needs. Dinner is in SC, DW is on and WM is chugging away. Loads to do today so I'll say bye and crack on x
    MFW :)
    [STRIKE]Mortgage 8.2.15 - [/STRIKE][STRIKE]£171,064.64[/STRIKE] Mortgage 1.5.2018 - £99,980.45
    Aiming to be MF 1.10.2020
  • froddington
    froddington Posts: 6,697 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Morning all - just popping in quickly before I catch the train up to Manchester for the last taught days of my course!

Valli - congrats; you inspired me to rejoin SW and I got my 1/2 stone last week and Slimmer of the Week too so thank you xx

FFP - great news on the work x

bossy - hugs x

Also virtual hugs offered to all who want or need them x
    "There's only one way of life and that's your own" - Levellers

"I'm feeling like a Monday but someday I'll be Saturday night" - Bon Jovi
  • dancemum
    dancemum Posts: 2,561 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Morning all x

Ds2's bed changed, new duvet installed
    Master bed stripped and bedframe dusted
    Kitchen S&s
    House dysoned (now on charge so I can take it to parents' home)
    LR windowsill wiped
    Windows flung open
    Bathroom S&s
    1xwm done and another is in. 4 loads left
    Cat cuddled
    Ds2 decluttered to school bus
    List made

Off to dancegran and Dancepops' to fly there soon.

Time for a cuppa. Who wants one?
  • kazwookie
    kazwookie Posts: 13,834 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Valli well done x

All ironing is done and away
    All mending is done and away
    SC is on for dinner
    Kitchen is also done

Dentist later
    plus a volunteering visit to do! (I get to play with puppies today :) )
    Breast Cancer Now 2022 100 miles October 100 / 100miles
    Sun, Sea

2024 7/28 lbs to go.
  • bossymoo
    bossymoo Posts: 6,924 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Morning!

Well done Valli I think it's all come my way :eek:

I have framed myself - I think I fell asleep yesterday but motivated myself after collecting the kiddies from school to do a few bits. I spot cleaned the piggy cage, gave the kitchen a once-over and made a 'proper' dinner.

This morning I've cleaned the LR and my bedroom. Wiped a couple of Windows / French doors and stuck a wash on. Weather can't make its mid up here - alternating between glorious sunshine and wintry showers - blowing very cold though. So maybe I cba playing laundry hokey cokey and will just dry indoors today.

I've emptied the air-ram and cleaned the brushes and it's just recharging now, then I'll finish the downstairs floors. I want to bag up the old / small clothes I took out of DD wardrobe and will pop them in the car for the CS.

Planning a study afternoon. Hope the sun keeps shining because I've lent my study heater to a friend with boiler problems. If it's sunny my study will be nice and warm if not - well - brrrr!

Laters!
    Bossymoo

Away with the fairies :beer:
  • dancemum
    dancemum Posts: 2,561 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Bossy hope you stayed warm and studying went well this afternoon X

Before I left I remade both beds. Luckily as I have have just arrived home with a very sore back.
    Vacuumed ground floor at parents.
    Took their kitchen nets down, washed them, cleaned windows and put nets back up. Washed vases etc. Bigger job than it sounds. Played Hokey Cokey with my mum's wheelchair.

Just time for a cuppa and stick the bedding in the TD before DS2 comes home.
  • Honey_Bear
    Honey_Bear Posts: 7,077 Forumite
    Huge congratulations Frodders and Valli!

*Migraine be banished vibes* heading your way, Ionafan.

I have spent most of the day dealing with a frog that has been rivetting at me for 15 months. It's done. I feel freeeeeeeeeeee!
    Better is good enough.
  • Jazee
    Jazee Posts: 8,904 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Afternoon all. Paid stuff finished for the day and I'm off out with DD later for an Italian....

Well done HB on getting rid of that frog.

This morning I cleaned the downstairs loo and all the bins downstairs.

Some good news here today. DH's most recent tests have come back clear. Obviously we've a long way to go as he's still really poorly but onwards and upwards hopefully.

Have a great evening everyone.
    Spend less now, work less later.
  • kazwookie
    kazwookie Posts: 13,834 Forumite
    Mouth hurts from dentist, I was not expecting her to do what she did, but done now...............
    General cleaning round done
    Breast Cancer Now 2022 100 miles October 100 / 100miles
    Sun, Sea

2024 7/28 lbs to go.
  • bossymoo
    bossymoo Posts: 6,924 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    That sounds hopeful, Jazee xx

Well done on the frog munching, HB xx

Kitchen all cleaned after dinner, done a bit of studying (it was warm, thankfully :)), lunches and bags sorted and just had the furries on my knee for 10min. They seemed quite content, just sat quietly, even next to each other with no nipping, lol (they bicker like an old married couple). I could feel one of them sort of vibrating on my knee, I like to think it was "piggie purring" :D lol DS would have said "aarrghh mum it's going to explode!" Haha.

Kids bathed and read / listened to. Door answered twice, during trying to do this. First was Mrs neighbour - about the bin being out and it's windy, so she's put it against the tree. Second was mr neighbour - about the bin being out and next to the tree :mad: I AM TRYING TO GET MY KIDS READY FOR BED! Hmph.
    Lol

Just having a cuppa now and will go get myself ready for bed and have a read, too...
    Bossymoo

Away with the fairies :beer:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family