World Book Night: one million free books to give away - have you been selected?

Comments

• Miró
    Miró Posts: 6,892 Forumite
    Homepage Hero Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    has anyone else had problems selecting a collection point as my account just logs into the main page

Has anyone had the promised follow up email yet re the collection points? :(

What happens next?
    We will be emailing you in the next week asking you to select where you wish to collect your World Book Night books from. This collection point is the local participating bookshop or library where your books will be delivered in the week before World Book Night.
  • notechal
    notechal Posts: 236 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Mir! wrote: »
    Has anyone had the promised follow up email yet re the collection points? :(

What happens next?
    We will be emailing you in the next week asking you to select where you wish to collect your World Book Night books from. This collection point is the local participating bookshop or library where your books will be delivered in the week before World Book Night.

No. I was wondering about it too :)
  • yes had my email about collection points on Friday have to choose collection point on the site by 29th Feb

check your spam as not all of mine have gone to inbox. Also my email said to use a specific password they gave me. This didn't work. I jsut logged in on my normal account with my usual password and list of collection points came straight up)
    £2 Savers Club for 2022 #12
  • Is there anyone here from the Isle of Wight? Last year there was book night event at Waterstones, what about this year?
    If you feel my post has been useful, " merci" would not go amiss.

A donde fueres, haz lo que vieres.
  • i got the email but when i went to sign it it wont let me select the locations
  • Miró
    i got the email but when i went to sign it it wont let me select the locations

They are having problems at the mo.....just found this.....

'If you're emailing because you can't see the locations page on your
    profile, thank you for letting us know, our techies are working on
    this and we'll be in touch as soon as it's resolved.'

• Miró
    Just had this email too...... :)

'Thank you for your email. We emailed a small batch of people regarding pick-up point selection at the end of last week but it's thrown up a glitch that we want to make absolutely sure is fixed before we ask everyone. We'll be in touch very soon and will be extending the deadline so please don't worry.'
  • StokieBecks
    StokieBecks Posts: 4,997 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post Xmas Saver!
    Just had an emailing confirming my chosen pick up point and that they will email me when they have been delivered.
    £2 Savers Club for 2022 #12
  • rikimuk
    rikimuk Posts: 52 Forumite
    I got my first choice How I live my life and already have orders for people who want a book from me lol. I may have one or two left over if anyone else is after this book.

Lindsay
  • bubs
    bubs Posts: 219 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Yay, I was chosen too. Not applied before. Mine are going to a local cancer charity where they provide a place to meet plus relaxation treatments. Am v happy, thanks again to the OP.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.7K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure