Notice to newcomers part 3

1468469470471472474»

Comments

• fermi
    fermi Posts: 40,546 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker Intrepid Forum Explorer
    And the spammer is back this time called sl123ing

Not on DFW now. :)
    Free/impartial debt advice: National Debtline | StepChange Debt Charity | Find your local CAB

IVA & fee charging DMP companies: Profits from misery, motivated ONLY by greed
  • Horace
    Horace Posts: 14,426 Forumite
    clio wrote: »
    Horace were you out on the razzle dazzle lol.... :) Bump.

No - I was woken up by the bints upstairs:mad: They both work on the railways, so one of them gets up at 3am, drops her hairdryer on the floor (laminate floors and my bedroom is below hers so its like a bomb going off), then she teeters around in her high heels (why she can't wear slippers pfffff knows - she can leave her heels by the door), then she'll chuck something else on the floor. The other one then gets up and has a shower and a pee - it sounds like a horse peeing in a drain:eek: then they race downstairs and then bang goes the front door:mad:

Went back to bed at around 6.10 and reset my alarm for 9am but switched it off and got up when the postman rang as he had a parcel and that was at 9.45am - poor postie had to see me in my dressing gown:eek: I am up now and feel like death.
  • Nargleblast
    Nargleblast Posts: 10,762 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Debt-free and Proud!
    Horace - sounds like your day got off to an abrupt start. Perhaps you can plan your revenge on the upstairs crew - perhaps when they are trying to sleep in during the day? Get your lawnmower out, put on ACDC at max volume and invite the local hairy bikers for a barbie.
    One life - your life - live it!
  • emily_jackson
    emily_jackson Posts: 1,695 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    A morning bump
  • Horace
    Horace Posts: 14,426 Forumite
    Horace - sounds like your day got off to an abrupt start. Perhaps you can plan your revenge on the upstairs crew - perhaps when they are trying to sleep in during the day? Get your lawnmower out, put on ACDC at max volume and invite the local hairy bikers for a barbie.

I dont have a lawnmower as I am on the first floor but I do have some heavy metal stuff - King Crimson through to Black Sabbath or maybe they would fancy some Tangerine Dream on full volume:rotfl: Actually, I have just looked up to the ceiling and I feel sure that I can see some cobwebs that need knocking down (I don't get spiders in my flat because I keep conkers on the windowsills).:rotfl:
  • fermi
    fermi Posts: 40,546 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker Intrepid Forum Explorer
    This thread is getting a bit long now.

Please continue on:
    Free/impartial debt advice: National Debtline | StepChange Debt Charity | Find your local CAB

IVA & fee charging DMP companies: Profits from misery, motivated ONLY by greed
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure