Making cash from online survey sites - new MSE guide

Comments

• I use Valued Opinions, and i normally get a £10 voucher payout every 2 weeks or so. There are always at least 5 surveys available every day when i come home from work!

Recently i have started using Panelbase, which i find has been pretty good with the surveys.
  • Ladykernow
    Ladykernow Posts: 286
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post Car Insurance Carver!
    Forumite
    Mintvine is one of my favourite, and Swagbucks.
  • Thank you so much everyone :)
  • i've used several and the one i always head back to is pinecone research. newvistalive really annoyed me, lengthy qualification questions and then rejection
    "sometimes, i guess there just aren't enough rock" -forrest gump
  • snowy79
    snowy79 Posts: 242 Forumite
    i've used several and the one i always head back to is pinecone research. newvistalive really annoyed me, lengthy qualification questions and then rejection

How do you get on to Pinecone? I can't see where to sign up and heard you have to be invited?
  • j2401
    j2401 Posts: 17
    First Anniversary
    Forumite
    Hello,
    I just wondered if there are any surveys sites that allow 2 people from the same house to both join. Thanks.
  • jpwhittle
    jpwhittle Posts: 1,509
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    j2401 wrote: »
    Hello,
    I just wondered if there are any surveys sites that allow 2 people from the same house to both join. Thanks.

Swagbucks lets you have 2 and are quite easy to do. Me and my husband have been doing it for a month and are at £65 withdrawn
    back to comping in 2017, fingers crossed :beer:
  • j2401
    j2401 Posts: 17
    First Anniversary
    Forumite
    Thanks for the reply. Will have a look
  • I was just wondering which sites people think are the most rewarding for surveys?

I like Populus Live, they offer £2 to £4 per survey and can often be about politics.
    I've also made some money from Panelbase, whose surveys are around £1 to £1.50 normally - though I regularly end up answering 10 questions and get screened out which can be annoying.

What survey sites do you recommend?

Thanks
    James
  • valued opinions and prolific are my main ones

i have signed up to a quite a few, ipsos are always sending emails but they don't pay very well

beware with valued opinions though, sometimes you can get halfway through a survey and they'll say you're not eligible anymore which is frustrating but its usually made up for with more surveys

also pinecone - look out for invite banners on websites like mumsnet and netmums
    Winnings 2017 - adventure outdoors book, £25 cheque, Aden & Anais muslins, Dinner at La Bonne Auberge, £5.70 TCB
    Wish List - Mobile Phone, TV, Laptop, Family Holiday, ££££, Weekend Getaway :starmod:

Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.8K Discuss & Feedback