"List, sell, make an extra £25"

13»

Comments

• mamabuddah
    mamabuddah Posts: 826 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    I got the email as well and was a bit suspicious as to how it arrived in my inbox, but now when I try to look at it on eBay I get the message " message error, server returned empty message" so I'm still wondering was it a hoax or a mistake.
    No two ways about this one: Anything Free is not a Basic Right..it had to be earned...by someone, somewhere
  • You don't have to sign in to accept the offer from a direct e-mail. Sign into eBay on a browser as you would normally, open up your e-mail in a new tab and click the link provided in your e-mail. It opens up a new tab and as you're already signed in it works. Thats how I did it seeing as the message in my ebay account wouldn't open properly.
  • Has anyone received their voucher yet? I managed to sell one item for over £25 so I definitely qualify, just no sign of it yet....
  • Kayster
    Kayster Posts: 390 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    T & C's said voucher would arrive within 3 weeks from 14th of June - ie by 5th July.
  • Princess_x
    Princess_x Posts: 2,456 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Did anyone else get the voucher code yesterday and then another email today apologising because the code didn't work?
  • Yep got the sorry we are a bunch of incompetent muppets email today.It is turning into a bit of a farce with ebay and vouchers recently.
  • Princess_x
    Yep got the sorry we are a bunch of incompetent muppets email today.It is turning into a bit of a farce with ebay and vouchers recently.

Yeah, my sister received the emails but I was surprised because I haven't received any email at all and was wondering if I'd need to contact them about it or whether they were doing it in batches as I definitely met the terms so bit confused.
  • Just a quick update.
    It looks like they are sending out working ones as ive just checked my ebay page (havent received a email as yet) and it showing in that and it looks like theres NO minimum spend.
  • Princess_x
    Just a quick update.
    It looks like they are sending out working ones as ive just checked my ebay page (havent received a email as yet) and it showing in that and it looks like theres NO minimum spend.

Thanks for this. Saw it in my ebay summary too.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.7K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure