Senses Club (Formally Givaudan) Survey thread

Comments

• Saetana
    Saetana Posts: 1,542
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    My shampoo and conditioner arrived today, really early in the morning. It had leaked a bit but not too badly :)
    2020 Wins:
  • Aysheab
    Aysheab Posts: 45 Forumite
    Received Mine today! I didnt think I would get it because I received two emails too!
    Smells lovely tho!
    This is my first sample to test with givaudan, how does it work!? Do you get incentives etc?
  • Also received mine yesterday. it smells lovely, would love to know what brand it really is as I used it this morning and am very much enjoying the scent when I move my head about :)
    July 2015 - £997 in Debt.
    No Buying Unnecessary Toiletries challenge, started June 2015 UU x 18, TA x 6, IN x 26.
    July 2015 - No more paying full price!!
  • Saetana
    Saetana Posts: 1,542
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Aysheab wrote: »
    Received Mine today! I didnt think I would get it because I received two emails too!
    Smells lovely tho!
    This is my first sample to test with givaudan, how does it work!? Do you get incentives etc?
    We usually get a £5 voucher for completing a product test, if I remember rightly, haven't done one for a while :)
    2020 Wins:
  • sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,852
    Homepage Hero I won, I won, I won! I've been Money Tipped! Debt-free and Proud!
    Senior Ambassador
    Aysheab wrote: »
    Smells lovely tho!

It all depends now according to there new website
    Saetana wrote: »
    We usually get a £5 voucher for completing a product test, if I remember rightly, haven't done one for a while :)

We don't automatically get sent vouchers anymore, we have to apply for them.

Each survey completed is submitted to a point system, and for each 5000 points, you have the opportunity to directly redeem your points for an Amazon E-gift voucher* reward with a value of 5 pounds, or you can keep them and accumulate them. A survey will be considered duly completed if during the survey the notice "You do not fulfil the criteria" does not appear.

As for product tests conducted at home, your account will be credited with "x" points according to the project. In the same way as surveys on line, you have the oppor-tunity to exchange them immediately or to accumulate them. You will be able to keep the product(s) sent for the test.

The following will not be considered as surveys: pre-recruitments for a possible home test, surveys relating to the organisation of the community, surveys from which you have been rejected because you do not meet the profile criteria, the Customs and Attitudes questionnaire, or satisfaction surveys
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • anyone else get an email with this?

Thank you for your active participation in the https://www.senses-club.com.

We have registered your order for an Amazon gift voucher:

for points

You will receive by email your e-Amazon gift voucher within four to six weeks.

If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us.

Regards,
    The Senses Club Team

No idea if I am actually getting a voucher as there is no amount listed above... these guys seem a little disorganized to say the least!!
    No Buying Unnecessary Toiletries challenge, started June 2015 UU x 18, TA x 6, IN x 26.
  • Munchkim
    Munchkim Posts: 5,447
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary Photogenic
    Forumite
    The 2 emails for the shampoo & conditioner I found mildly confusing but just now they have totally baffled me, I received this email:

Thank you for your active participation in the senses club We have registered your order for an Amazon gift voucher:
    for points

I've not requested one & dont have enough points for one either .... I guess I'll just have to wait and see what happens :)
    Just become FTBs & Aiming to be mortgage free by 2034 :wink:

Thank you to all who post on the comps/freebies forums
    you've helped us save our deposit :money:
  • Munchkim wrote: »
    The 2 emails for the shampoo & conditioner I found mildly confusing but just now they have totally baffled me, I received this email:

Thank you for your active participation in the senses club We have registered your order for an Amazon gift voucher:
    for points

I've not requested one & dont have enough points for one either .... I guess I'll just have to wait and see what happens :)

Same....it's too funny! Though was a nice surprise to actually receive the shampoo and cond as i had given up all hope :)
  • emma-6584 wrote: »
    anyone else get an email with this?

for points

Regards,
    The Senses Club Team

No idea if I am actually getting a voucher as there is no amount listed above... these guys seem a little disorganized to say the least!!

I got that email today and have only just completed my first survey today so I'd be interested to know how I have managed to accrue a reward lol. I'll take it though! :)
  • emma-6584 wrote: »
    anyone else get an email with this?

for points

Regards,
    The Senses Club Team

Yes I got that email too.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure