Android Pay active with Co-operative Bank!

I'm way too excited, but I have just registered my Co-op Bank debit card with Android Pay! I tried adding it in the Android Pay app and it told me to call the bank to activate the card. I just did that and my card is now active in the app. About time!

Comments

• 20aday
    20aday Posts: 2,610 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post PPI Party Pooper
    Don't use Android Pay myself (Apple Pay here) but it's great to see more banks are supporting mobile wallet payments.

Definitely comes in handy when you're out and about and have left your wallet at home!
    It's not your credit score that counts, it's your credit history. Any replies are my own personal opinion and not a representation of my employer.
  • System
    System Posts: 178,093 Community Admin
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    And that happens a fair bit here! I would NEVER forget my phone, lol, but wallet - yes. I was in London a couple of years ago and on my way to the station realised I'd left my wallet in a pub. Went back, but of course it was gone. Had I had a mobile payment facility I would have been good to go and could have purchased my train ticket. As it was I was with a colleague and he loaned my the money, but had I been alone goodness knows what I would have done. Touch wood I have never lost a phone, given the price we pay it's ingrained in us to look after them.
  • I quite often forget my phone, either leaving at home when I go to work - or worse still leaving it on my desk when I go home. I've never lost a phone though. I agree having as many different ways to pay is a good thing, though I've never used Android Pay since the initial novelty wore off.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure