Best place to order flowers online?

Comments

• I've used ProFlowers.com and not had any problems :)
  • On the back of positive comments from this thread I used Bunches last weekend...

Beautiful flowers, free delivery, successful 10% off promo code (ROSES) and Posy Points for future discounts (Posy Points mean [STRIKE]Prizes[/STRIKE] Flowers!).

Happy shopping,

Bird x
    Total Debt: (LBM Jan 2017) £21,924 - (Jan 2018) £15,440
    Emergency Fund #226: £370 / £1000

We may be in debt, but if nothing else Bird Heart Mouse
  • Faith177
    Faith177 Posts: 2,927
    First Anniversary First Post
    Forumite
    Finding the best online shop for flowers is not that tough. You can easily find it in google by just typing "best flower online (your city or country name)" and you will surely get the best result. You can also check manually by reviews of that online florist or shop to know how good or bad that shop or florist is. Here in London I personally use the shop named Flower Station. I used this shop to order flowers online many time and they are good at it. They also provides the same day as well as next day flowers delivery so you can plan a surprise also.

You can visit their store here : flowerstation.co.uk

That wouldn't happen to be the same flowerstation that you own would it?

Total spam post reported!
    First Date 08/11/2008, Moved In Together 01/06/2009, Engaged 01/01/10, Wedding Day 27/04/2013, Baby Moshie due 29/06/2019 :T
  • Have you tried bunches? I've always used 'bun20' for a whopping 20% off, always seems to work!
  • Moyses Steve Flowers : moysesflowers.co.uk
  • Rarchy
    Rarchy Posts: 78
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    I have also used Bunches as they seemed to have decent prices, free delivery (except on Sundays) and the BUN20 code worked - plus you can earn points for money off next time :)
  • stu888
    stu888 Posts: 13
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    After reading some positive reviews about Bunches on this site I decided to order some flowers from them for my Mother's 82nd Birthday AND paid premium for am delivery. Despite being told that the flowers had been delivered AND signed for by my Mother the flowers never turned up. When I asked to see the signature they said that they had tried to deliver the flowers to the wrong address....this despite having both my mother's telephone number and mine "in case of problems". No meaningful explanation as to why they were saying that the flowers had been delivered and signed for! Said they would deliver the next day.....why would I want birthday flowers delivered a day late? Asked for refund which they said would take 5 working days, so I started a complaint with PayPal and guess what? Money turned up in my account first thing next morning! Anybody reading this looking for a reliable Florist AVOID BUNCHES...In future I will stick to M&S, they may cost a bit more, but they have never missed a delivery. By the way on Bunches own web site the reviews rate them 4.5, on Trustpilot they are rated 1.5 stars...I wonder why this is....could it be that they just don't publish poor reviews on their own site? They certainly haven't published my poor review yet!
  • After reading reviews on this site, I paid extra to have flowers delivered for my Mums 90th birthday - she was in all day and I asked them to knock loudly. Instead she just got a note asking her to collect from a depot (that's a 90 year old partially sighted woman who was in). Since I had not heard anything I had to phone her which ruined the surprise and ended up with my mum in tears instead of a wonderful bouquet on her birthday. The company offered me a refund or they could be redelivered in 2 days time neither of which rectify the error. I had to escalate and they offered me the delivery charge back . If that is customer focused service then they need to think again.
  • I always order flowers from faridafloral.com. Recently I ordered a Lilly Fantasy bouquet and got 15% off. This site offer 15% off coupon on 1st Sign Up.
  • Same as the above!! Let me down Didn't deliver my elderly Mum's birthday flowers until the day after her birthday and were not interested when I wrote to complain. The good reviews that I went by above before I ordered are obviously something to do with the company and benefit from their lies.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure