Tiles warehouse

It's been a few years since the bathroom was done up so looking to do a bit of a refresh. Last time we got tiles from Belfast Tiles Company, but haven't driven down to Boucher Road yesterday it appears to be no more. Had a look in a few of the others but there's a lot of fancy displays and just as fancy prices! Anyone know of somewhere else that is more warehouse in style, where you can get decent basic tiles at a decent basic price?

Comments

• Ticked
    Ticked Posts: 515 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Try Tile Outlet in Boucher Way. Daughter got tiles there recently, price was keen, salesman extremely helpful, and they delivered when they said they would.
  • saverbuyer
    saverbuyer Posts: 2,556 Forumite
    Have you looked online? I used fired earth for one of my bathrooms when I was in a rush. After a bit of research I found the same tiles from Tonsoftiles for about 40% off. I used them for the second bathroom.

Think there was a £40 pallet delivery charge but was still cheaper than local suppliers. It's only 99p for a sample.
  • guiriman
    guiriman Posts: 525 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary
    saverbuyer wrote: »
    Have you looked online?

Honestly it never even occurred to me given the weight issue. Will get the wife on it, beats spending all that time on Pinterest!
  • Zola.
    Zola. Posts: 2,204 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Forestside bath and tile
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business