Ryanair Flash Sale..eg Malaga 9.99euro ew

antenna
antenna Posts: 1,776 Forumite
First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
edited 23 September 2017 at 6:22AM in Flights, currency & car hire
Just checked,Stansted/Malaga from 9.99 euro each way oct,nov.dec....many other destinations.......as predicted in my previous post yesterday!..(Ryanair Sorry Sale)

Ryanair's Sorry Sale or Welcome Back sale starts soon with amazing bargains..............remember,you read it here first.........maybe. posted friday 7.30am
Political?....I dont do Political....well,not much!

Comments

• Westin
    Westin Posts: 5,938 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    I expected them to run a sale with low headline pricing to try and recover themselves after the latest fiasco but have to say I was not expecting it this soon. With many Ryanair passengers facing unplanned travel disruption in coming months this seems rather tactless. No doubt however there will be thousands more people drawn in to a €9.99 flight to the Costas with very short term memories as to how they have just screwed over so many of their passengers.
  • I thought it was a joke or phishing email! Are they having a laugh, tactless is the understatement.
    Seen it all, done it all, can't remember most of it.
  • Only one snag.........you have to pilot the plane yourself!
  • IAmWales
    IAmWales Posts: 2,024 Forumite
    Thanks antenna. They've only cancelled five flights over the whole six weeks from EMA so I'm quite confident about booking.

Westin, it's not about short memories but keeping things in perspective.
  • Thats the good thing.
    2% of flights effected. Most probably half empty to obscure places BTW.
    So in reality, probably only 1% of passengers (yes, not nice if you are part of the 1%)
    However with all this media hysterics, they are going to have to do some serious discounting to stay on track.
    WIN WIN for 99%
  • DKK
    DKK Posts: 11 Forumite
    I want to book a Ryanair flight for next Saturday 30th or Sunday 1st. Can I assume that a flight booked now will not be subject to the wave of cancellations? The flight I want is not currently on the official list of cancellations.
  • jpsartre
    jpsartre Posts: 4,085 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    DKK wrote: »
    Can I assume that a flight booked now will not be subject to the wave of cancellations?

I would. Of course, there's always a risk a flight will get cancelled.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure