Make upto £10 a day in June 2017 - everybody most welcome

Options

Comments

• Talia1
    Talia1 Posts: 159 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    I'm in for £10 a day please. Work hours are changing in June, less hours, so I've updated the cv and need to start applying for jobs.

Good luck to everyone in June.

PAD challenge 2024 £5363.54/£4180 to pay

• kirtsypoos
    kirtsypoos Posts: 3,824 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker Cashback Cashier
    Options
    Good Morning all!

I actually managed the £10 a day last month and I have another few things on ebay which should hekp me along, plus I'm almost at payout for PA and YG so I'm going to aim for £10 a day again please :)

Thanks Aesop and Lynne for all your work as always :)
    :j PAID VERY, Barclaycard x3, Vanquis, Natwest, O/D, Tesco & MBNA x2 PAID :j LBM 24/07/15 - Original Debt: £0/31010.23 (100% paid) :eek:
    Mortgage - £151.316.54 :eek:
  • fluffig
    fluffig Posts: 433 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    I will be aiming for £10 a day in June. £3 so far on an online survey :-)
  • Rosie
    Rosie Posts: 1,758 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    Thanks for the new thread Aesop and Lynne. Please can you put me down for £10. Good luck everyone.
    Jan £10 a day £326.75/£310
  • swimminginaseaofdebt
    Options
    Afternoon,

Can I join in for £5 a day please? Thanks!
    VSPC 2019 #10 - £168.80/£100 VSPC 2020 #4 - £262.03/£200 VSPC 2021 #9 - £242.88/£200 VSPC 2022 #3 - £188.03/£200 VSPC 2023 #7 - £0/£200
  • Hermia
    Hermia Posts: 4,473 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Sold an ancient ipad to Fonebank for £90. I was shocked they wanted it. It was practically old enough to need a zimmer frame so I would not have attempted to sell it on ebay!

£90/£300
  • Aesop
    Aesop Posts: 23,773 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Happy 1st June everybody.

I received my 10 year part of MSE badge yesterday from Badger.

Doesn't time fly? I have seen so many changes over the years. Sites have come and go, daily clicks have reduced, free lotteries have come and gone.

People have become debt free, mortgage free and left MSE. Others have come back as they like the extra money they can make to help pay for things, some just like the good habit of making extra :)

It's been quite a journey.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Aesop wrote: »
    I received my 10 year part of MSE badge yesterday from Badger.

Happy anniversary:beer:_party_:bdaycake:
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Am working as a polling clerk on Election Day at a small rural polling station. I've done it before, it's pretty boring though as the voters in such stations are few and far between. It's also a very long day from 6.30 a.m until the polls close at 10 in the evening but the money is OK so better not grumble;)

A warm welcome to all the new people who've joined us this month:beer:. If there's anything you'd like to know please ask, we're always happy to help:T
  • Aesop
    Aesop Posts: 23,773 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    to kick off June

I received a £10 amazon voucher today from Ipsos Media Cell. It is a mobile phone app you have to keep installed and each month you will receive £10 in voucher form. I can't refer or set up a referral thread but there are a few freebie sites currently referring people.

£1 from citizenme mobile phone app. I am loving this app. You aren't always getting surveys, but they are new and looking to expand. If anyone is interested I can send you info. I always do both paid and unpaid surveys. The more unpaid you do usually means you get xp (experience) and better paid surveys. They pay instantly to paypal.

As we have been given notice of a year by our Landlord, these payments are going to my moving home fund :rotfl:

just cashed out 14p on qmee, another mobile phone app, but also the search engine is available on your pc/laptop. The search engine pops up occasionally when you are looking for things and you get rewarded for clicking through. Again another one that pays to paypal or you can now save up for a gift card. Sorry you can also do surveys on pc.

So today's total is £11.14
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport