PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.

Weight Loss the Old Style Way! Part 8. Please read posts 1 and 2 before posting.

Comments

• Molly41
    Molly41 Posts: 4,919
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Forumite
    Welcome back Theatre Girl - I have missed you x
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer.
    Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
    I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over and through me. When it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
    When the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.
  • daisiegg
    daisiegg Posts: 5,395 Forumite
    Welcome back theatregirl!
  • The_Dragon
    The_Dragon Posts: 9,749 Forumite
    Hi again theatregirl and welcome back!

Are you wanting to join in on the last bit of the current challenge?
    Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for thou art crunchy and good with catsup :D
    NSD 15/20, OS WL 21-6 (4) :(C.R.A.P R.O.L.L.Z #44 Twisted Firestarter, VSP #57 - £39.43
    :p Every Penny's a Prisoner :p
  • The_Dragon wrote: »
    Hi again theatregirl and welcome back!

Are you wanting to join in on the last bit of the current challenge?

Awww. I was missed :D I dont know if I'm glad to be back, doesnt it kind of mean I have a problem with food? (too much of it?!)

Whats the current challenge? :o
  • sparrer
    sparrer Posts: 7,547
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary I've been Money Tipped!
    Forumite
    wb theatregirl :)

Not a good morning at all, just back from the surgery where I had an MoT which they're now offering to ladies over a certain age. The nurse made me shorter than I thought (4 feet 11 1/2", now 4 feet 11". Weight 9st 9lb :eek::eek::eek:. My scales tell me 9st 3lb, surely my clothes can't weigh 6lb? BP way, way too high, when it's been on the low side of normal all my life. The only thing that our calc's make the same is BMI of 26. I know I have to get that to 25 or less. Have to wait a week for results of blood test (cholesterol etc). So all in all feeling very low when I'm not the depressed type, never have been - no wonder I don't go to the surgery unless I really, really have to!!!

Ah well, back to the grindstone
    B - 30g F&F, sk milk
    L - Mushrooms and tomato on toast
    D - roasted roots - sweet potato, carrots, parsnip, red onion, with 1/2 chicken leg
    S - apple, melon, satsuma, banana
    E - usual plus cleaned through downstairs.

Have a bright day :)
  • The_Dragon
    Awww. I was missed :D I dont know if I'm glad to be back, doesnt it kind of mean I have a problem with food? (too much of it?!)

Whats the current challenge? :o

The usual "how much weight do you hope to lose by X date" the date in question this time being 30th March - so 5 more weigh ins :D
    Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for thou art crunchy and good with catsup :D
    NSD 15/20, OS WL 21-6 (4) :(C.R.A.P R.O.L.L.Z #44 Twisted Firestarter, VSP #57 - £39.43
  • Have to report a disappointing STS again this week. Sorry to be so late posting but DH and I have been away to visit DS1 and the family this weekend and had to go to work this morning so this is the first time I`ve been able to get to a computer.

Hoping for better this week
  • :wave: @ Sparrer :D

The_Dragon wrote: »
    The usual "how much weight do you hope to lose by X date" the date in question this time being 30th March - so 5 more weigh ins :D

Oooh. Thats tempting.
    I think I will go for 5lbs by 30th March please - thats 1lb a week which should be doable.

I was a good girl today and when I popped into Iceland I picked up some WW meals - £3 for 3. Going to be cooking stirfry a little bit and got some more pasta and other stuff too.

Had quick meals today as have been really busy.

b- quaker microwave porridge
    l - 2 x sausage rolls + pack of crisps, 2 squares of chocolate.
    d - diced chicken + chopped onions, was going to make them into a kebab style thing but couldnt find any kebab sticks, so it will be more like a stirfry thingy. DM having leftover cabbage with hers, and I will be having 1/2 a tin of sweetcorn.

exercise - shopping, walking, carrying heavy bags, pushing heavy trolly lol, plus putting everything away when I got home. still got to clean the rabbits and do housework (dishes etc) before I put dinner on so I think I'll burn off at least one sausage roll! :rotfl:
  • The_Dragon
    Got you down then Deleted_User and good luck with your first weigh in on Friday/Saturday!
  • Thanks Dragon.

In a sidenote, does daska still post on here? :)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure