Topcashback Questions & Answers

Comments

• bristolleedsfan
    bristolleedsfan Posts: 12,084 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary Photogenic
    TCB, Has Bingo Cams been tracking well since it was recently added please

http://www.topcashback.co.uk/bingocams/
  • I've been using TCB for a while now and have no quibbles with it at all. In fact as of Sunday I hit £1,000 cashback so very pleased. All my major transactions have tracked and been paid.

Some minor items have been problematic with a couple not being paid and some others being resolved.

All in all very pleased with TCB in the time I have been with them since moving from Quidco which I had major issues with:D
  • SuiDreams
    SuiDreams Posts: 2,393 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    My transactions for both Bensons for beds and Co-op Bank account have been confirmed for a while now and both past the expected payment date, but are still not showing as payable is this normal for these merchants?
  • TopCashBack_Company_Representative
    TopCashBack_Company_Representative Posts: 2,184 Organisation Representative
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Hi everyone!

@bristolleedsfan – It is worth remembering that as well as Plus Members receiving 105% of the commission we receive we also have bonuses dependant on which payout method you use. This could potentially add on an extra 10% onto your cashback and so could mean that £10 cashback turns into £11.55

I have just gone through the statistics for Bingo Cams for you and I can confirm that everything seems to be tracking as we would expect. If you have any issues however, please do let me know.

@hollie.weimeraner – It is fantastic to hear you have earned £1000 with us. I hope you've treated yourself with your cashback! If you do have any questions either now or in the future please don’t hesitate to let us know.

@SuiDreams - In order for me to take a closer look into your transactions for you could you kindly send me an email with the e-mail you have registered with your TopCashback account? If you could mention the transactions you would like me to look into that would be great.

Best wishes,

Matt
    Official Company Representative
    I am the official company representative of TopCashBack. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
  • SuiDreams
    SuiDreams Posts: 2,393 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Email sent
  • TopCashBack_Company_Representative
    TopCashBack_Company_Representative Posts: 2,184 Organisation Representative
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Hi @SuiDreams,

I have just replied to this email for you :) I hope you found it helpful, but if you do have any further queries please don't hesitate to get back to me.

I hope everyone has a fantastic weekend!

Best wishes,

Matt
    Official Company Representative
    I am the official company representative of TopCashBack. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
  • JAG
    JAG Posts: 1,304 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    These questions relate to Sky Digital.

How long does it usually take for a transaction to go from pending to confirmed?

Why is the Estimated Payable 18 weeks yet the stats say "We last received a payment from this merchant during July 2015, for transactions in May 2015."

If TCB received the payments for Sky in 8 weeks, then why does it take a further 10 weeks to pass this money onto the customer?

One tip I have used, is when doing transactions that are giving large cashback rates, I record the transaction on my mobile phone so I have video proof showing the clearing of cookies and following through to the merchants site, whereby another sign that no previous cookies are on the PC is the cookie notification you get when you visit most websites that is required by law now.

Therefore, if a transaction is declined because "it was paid to another marketing source", you will have more proof than just your word that the transaction was done via TCB, if you decided to pursue it further.
  • B_M
    B_M Posts: 714 Forumite
    I've been Money Tipped!
    I have just double checked the network myself and the rates you will be seeing is logged out rates and not ones specific to any one cashback site. I have just checked the rates with the network from our side and I can absolutely confirm we are being paid 5% for all transactions and we will pass the whole amount onto you.

That's a very clever reply and I applaud you.
    We can't obviously log in to tcb's account and have to take that on trust.
    Imutual and getpoundsback offer the 100% rates, yet tcb have negotiated 5% for their members?
    It would make sense to use those sites for Groupon? Or to get tcb to match those rates and apply the top up?

Sorry for the delay in replying, I've been trying to negotiate with my my mortgage provider to double my current rate. I failed as they were having none of it and actually tried to get me sectioned!

Thanks for the surprise pm stating the 100% Groupon rates (tier 1). Obviously they can be negotiated down though? ;)

@ bristolleedsfan - yes, I noticed the gpb rate, but as that's showing ex-vat, I wasn't sure if tcb would match that and pay the top up.
    12% with imutual and with the guarantee is the one for myself. Not even worth getting tcb to match and add the top up. 12.6% (if a Plus member) non-guaranteed against 12% guaranteed? The guaranteed wins all day.
    I use both http://www.imutual.co.uk/ and http://www.getpoundsback.co.uk/ for comparison.
    Do you know of any other 100% cashback sites to compare?
    I'm not that keen on the mse cashback maximiser tbh.
    http://www.moneysavingexpert.com/shopping/cashback-sites-comparison/
    No payments from financial products from cash back sites? Put in a complaint direct and if they don't resolve your issue, head straight to the financial ombudsman - it costs the company £550 in referral fees, win or lose.
  • bristolleedsfan
    B_M wrote: »
    Do you know of any other 100% cashback sites to compare?

Quanti has some very good rates on popular merchants in - High paying retailers section :

http://www.quanti.co.uk/all_merchants/by-highest-amount/ section, has 3.00 annual fee though
  • bristolleedsfan
    [QUOTE=TopCashBack Company Representative;68752094

@bristolleedsfan – It is worth remembering that as well as Plus Members receiving 105% of the commission we receive we also have bonuses dependant on which payout method you use. This could potentially add on an extra 10% onto your cashback and so could mean that £10 cashback turns into £11.55

I have just gone through the statistics for Bingo Cams for you and I can confirm that everything seems to be tracking as we would expect. If you have any issues however, please do let me know.

[/QUOTE]

Ty 4 reply, did strike me later that I really should have asked Quidco the question being as a non fee paying TCB/Quidco member, Quidco will match TCB plus membership rate of 21.00 upon a HCP claim, if I did the transaction via TCB I would only get 20.20

In addition I strongly believe that Quidco are more likely to pay a member such as me out of its funds/pay out of its funds and suspend a merchant to claw its funds back than TCB are at present time in the event of non payment by the merchant/advertiser
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback