OneTwoTrade

14567810»

Comments

• I am on hols now but glad your are keen to take some action. I will be back middle of next week and we can see how to proceed. In the meantime I will discuss with some lawyers and see what their thoughts are. I am also of the same view that we should tackle this on various fronts including legal, press, regulators and even police. I am also wondering whether they could be a money laundering front! I hope you get your money back.
  • Enjoy your holidays.

I'm glad we can tackle this thing not alone - it's great.

I agree about each 'front' you suggest. My bank mentioned the Australian Federal Police may have to become involved.

Take care
    and thanks
  • Enjoy your holidays.

I agree with you on all points. My bank even said they may involve the Australian Federal Police.

I have just sent a second email to OneTwoTrade requesting they close my account and return funds ... let's see how long it takes.

I'm glad we're in the same loop - it's easier to deal with, tho I wouldn't wish this crowd on anyone,

Alexandra
  • Hi
    I've just been reading your comments on OneTwoTrade.

How did you cancel your account? I'm having trouble closing mine,
    thanks
    Alexandra
  • HELP

i have deposited 2000 and have been completely freaked out by the sales calls it generated. i want to get my money out asap.

i have mailed them but they say

We received the withdrawal request you made on 02/03/13 for £2000. Unfortunately, we are not able to process this request.
    Why we couldn't process your withdrawal
    Clients cannot withdraw funds unless the same funds have been wagered at least once.

can anyone help me to minimise my loss??

Did you get your money back in the end?
    How?
    I'm in much the same position, tho I invested more money.
    I'm really interested to know what happened, if you're still around,
    Thanks,
    Alexandra
  • Where to help, I'm a victim of this binary they both ran away with my deposits and profits, locked in their platform, I feel like killing my self every, I don't know what's going to happen to me now, don't know the steps to do, where to get help.. I feel like I just want to die, they ran away £38k my platform is £125k but they stop speaking to me when we discussed with some of it for £50k
  • Malthusian
    Malthusian Posts: 10,936 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper Photogenic
    D-money wrote: »
    Where to help, I'm a victim of this binary they both ran away with my deposits and profits, locked in their platform, I feel like killing my self every, I don't know what's going to happen to me now, don't know the steps to do, where to get help.. I feel like I just want to die, they ran away £38k my platform is £125k but they stop speaking to me when we discussed with some of it for £50k

See a GP or call The Samaritans (116 123) immediately. The money can wait.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure