Free Crisps

HugoG
HugoG Posts: 8 Forumite
edited 25 July 2017 at 5:38PM in Supermarket coupons
Sainsbury's online are giving away multi-packs of new type of Walker's crisps. YUM!

Official MoneySavingExpert insert Tue 25 Jul: If you shop online at Sainsbury’s and meet the minimum order of £25 for delivery, you can get a free multipack bag of Walkers Baked crisps (choice of flavours, norm £1.70) with your shop. You’ll need to enter the code on this Sainsbury’s page at the checkout. Delivery costs £6.95 max for orders under £40, £1-£6 for orders £40+.

There are 8,000 codes available for shops delivered by Tue 8 Aug, or until all codes are used – whichever’s sooner. The code is valid once per household.

Big thanks to HugoG for the spot!
[purplesignup][/purplesignup]

Comments

• katy_ann
    katy_ann Posts: 1,088 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    How do I find this?
    Debt free once - Back again | Current debt: £3002.96 - January 2023 | Currently repaying £50 a month - Estimated DFD Jan 2028 | Make £2023 in 2023 #51 - £33.75/£2023
  • sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,890 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • Tigsteroonie
    Tigsteroonie Posts: 24,954 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    edited 9 October 2017 at 9:12AM
    Probably expired, given that the link was posted over two months ago.
    :heartpuls Mrs Marleyboy :heartpuls

MSE: many of the benefits of a helpful family, without disadvantages like having to compete for the tv remote

:) Proud Parents to an Aut-some son :)
  • dlusman
    dlusman Posts: 2,711 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    edited 9 October 2017 at 9:12AM
    Try reading the OP and then checking todays date:)
  • sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,890 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    aardvaak wrote: »
    Does'nt work!

It expired 2 months ago. It was valid when posted in July.

It does say in the op, shops delivered by Tue 8 Agust .
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure