**Make £10 a day February 2013 Challenge**

Comments

• amyloofoo
    amyloofoo Posts: 1,804 Forumite
    Debt-free and Proud!
    I've just managed to claim back £730-odd in overpaid tax and uniform allowance :j :j :j I'm kinda tempted to add it into the total for this month, but think I'll just go for the £10 a day instead.
  • jenjade
    jenjade Posts: 8,418 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    lidi have £5 OFF A £35 SPEND on their facebook page if anyone want to save £5 there :)
    :j Proud mum to Jade age 10 years and Baby Ellie born Christmas Day:eek: with a broke heart :( Proven to be a little fighter and battling on with her heart condition :j
  • B-J-D
    B-J-D Posts: 206 Forumite
    :wave: hi im new to this but read the last few pages of the old thread and thought it was a brilliant idea for me to join in to help keep me focused. im going to aim for £5 a day please.

a quick question, can i count amounts saved on shopping if iv used a coupon? (like above post, if i used that £5 coupon can i count that as making £5??) i dont really have anything to sell so im mainly going to be doing surveys and not spending! thanks
  • Hi, I'm a bit of a lurker :-) can I join this month though please £10 for me please
  • nat21luv
    nat21luv Posts: 3,434 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Cashback Cashier
    I'm only off the starting blocks already! Adding a MASSIVE......

5p :D roadkill, found it on the floor whilst filling up the car!
    £20k in 2023 = £2718 £2023 in 2023 = £196.41 Grocery challenge £250= £195.80 **MONEY MAKES ME HAPPY**
  • could you put me down for £10 a day please not done this for a while so should be able to make £10 :) xxx
    Just take each day as it comes. :)
    Bump due 18th January :j
  • fairyclicks
    fairyclicks Posts: 3,884 Forumite
    Debt-free and Proud!
    Welcome to you both BJD and twiglet :D

BJD - yes you can add money you have saved with coupons etc as well :)

Good luck to both of you (and everyone else for this month!!)

I'm off the blocks already with £5 from swaggers and £2.15 from app trailers :D

So £7.15 to start me off :D
    Debt at Aug 2010 (LBM) £21,908.86, Debt Freeeeee Date 4th Nov 2013 :j:j:j Massive Thanks to the £10 per day thread :A Next goals:
    Savings £1203.16/£10,000******Mortgage to Zero: £52,579.46 to go
    Feb Earnings: £711.20/£500 March: £434.41/£500
    Currently compiling an A-Z of earning sites and happy to share it ;)
  • Just wondering if anyone knows anything about a project Nielsen is running at the moment where you send them once a month any fliers you get in your credit card statement? I am sure I wouldn't have agreed to do it for nothing, lol but can't remember signing up for it or what they were offering!
  • well I have phoned the pet insurance and negotiated a discount so saved £2 a month £24 a year do i count that as £2 every month i do the challenge or £24 this month?
    Just take each day as it comes. :)
    Bump due 18th January :j
  • Purpleroses
    Purpleroses Posts: 4,125 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker Debt-free and Proud!
    Wokr up to find lots of bin sales on ebay!! going to be a long day packing,but good start to the month :)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure