Baby steps to mortgage freedom for beanielou.

Comments

• beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,179 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    It is very cold here today.
    I have socks & a fleece on.
    In July :(
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • beanielou
    Fell yesterday too.
    Not great as still mending from the last time :(
    Bah is all.
    Hate hate hate these falling phases.
    Sorry for moaning.
    Ms Grumpy.

Oh & divorce granted last week.
    Just to wait for the final paperwork.
    The end of an era in so many ways & so long overdue.
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

• Don't be sorry, that's not moaning. Is there any value in going back to the falls clinic?
    Mortgage at 01.01.14 £119,481.83:eek: today £0 Emergency fund £5.5/5.5k & £200/200 cash.:jWeight 24/02/19 14st 7lb now 11st11lb determined to stop defining myself by my mistakes. Progress not perfection.:T100%through my 1% mortgage challenge. 40.25% through my pb challenge.
  • beanielou
    Don't be sorry, that's not moaning. Is there any value in going back to the falls clinic?

Sadly nothing they can do.
    Shrugs.

• Upsidedown_Bear
    Upsidedown_Bear Posts: 18,264 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Smilie green-hat-smiley.gif?1292867610 has suggested coming over and bringing some of this to wrap you in heart-shape1-smiley.gif?1292867614

?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.calstarpackaging.com%2Fsitebuildercontent%2Fsitebuilderpictures%2Fpicturegallery200636.tmp%2Fbubblewrap.jpg&f=1
  • that conjures up memories of the packing up for a house move episode of friends!
    Mortgage at 01.01.14 £119,481.83:eek: today £0 Emergency fund £5.5/5.5k & £200/200 cash.:jWeight 24/02/19 14st 7lb now 11st11lb determined to stop defining myself by my mistakes. Progress not perfection.:T100%through my 1% mortgage challenge. 40.25% through my pb challenge.
  • doingitanyway
    doingitanyway Posts: 8,729 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Mortgage-free Glee!
    Smilie green-hat-smiley.gif?1292867610 has suggested coming over and bringing some of this to wrap you in heart-shape1-smiley.gif?1292867614

?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.calstarpackaging.com%2Fsitebuildercontent%2Fsitebuilderpictures%2Fpicturegallery200636.tmp%2Fbubblewrap.jpg&f=1

Funny :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
    On a serious note, hoping your day was positive and upright today :)
    If you have built castles in the air, your work should not be lost; that is where they should be. Now put the foundations under them.

Solicitor/survey savings 300/1700
    Emergency fund 0/1000
    Buffer fund 0/200
  • beanielou
    Thank you to another kind & generous person who has kindly donated to the door fund.Appreciated more than you know :)

• beanielou

Could have done with this today.
    A spectacular fall this AM.
    So cheesed off.

• doingitanyway
    doingitanyway Posts: 8,729 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Mortgage-free Glee!
    Sorry you fell again...
    If you have built castles in the air, your work should not be lost; that is where they should be. Now put the foundations under them.

Solicitor/survey savings 300/1700
    Emergency fund 0/1000
    Buffer fund 0/200
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family