Swagbucking into 2016

Comments

• kippygolf
    kippygolf Posts: 1,395 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Has nCrave stopped working for anyone else? Been fine so far today.
  • Ian_X
    Ian_X Posts: 103 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    kippygolf wrote: »
    Has nCrave stopped working for anyone else? Been fine so far today.

Seems ok for me, I am running one now - the 5sb random auto tour. I am using Chrome.
  • System
    System Posts: 178,093 Community Admin
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Two more Toro offers - Lords Mobile (9 SB) and DragonSoul (60 SB). With Dragon soul you have to reach level 7, which seems like it will take ages, but it jumps from level 3 to level 7 and then credits a few minutes later.

nCrave working here, I have the 5 min one too.
  • Hi all, just wanted to update on my swagbucks journey so far.

I joined just under 2 weeks ago (but unfortunately didn't search to find a referral code, so literally started at 0 sb's).

I have already cashed out 2 x £5 amazon vouchers!!

I usually spend no longer than an hour a day on the site, I usually get 1 or 2 quick surveys in, complete the to do list, play the games up to 10 sb's, and get a few swags a day from searches, and/or codes through facebook.

On a couple of days I have not qualified for any surveys, so I have used the apps on my tablet to make up the bucks on those days (I have all 5 apps downloaded). I aim for 140-150 sb's daily, which ensures I get £5 a week.

I love swagbucks, and I am hoping to keep it up, and stash all my amazon vouchers towards Christmas 2017 - it should pretty much pay for all gifts!

Thank you to everyone who has given advice xx
    It's not about getting what you want, It's about wanting what you get.
  • richyp
    richyp Posts: 357 Forumite
    edited 16 October 2016 at 7:16PM
    Just remember there are SIX apps so thats 6x10 10SB (assuming no bonus rounds) - why not run them every day , regardless if you get a survey or not :)

On top of that you have nGage, nCrave, Watch and toolbar tv watch (which on Zoo lasts all day except the occasional 'video not found' message which you have to skip past manually)

All together along with the 10SB for Play, the few for search etc should always get you between 100-200Sb a day. Surveys are a bonus.

Good luck only spending an hour a day on Swagbucks though - in my experience, even running lots in parallel , its still takes longer than that to get anything meaningful.. Still, although we all know it - we still are only talking about £1 an hour if not less,its still a buzz to get money for 'nothing' :)
  • Cashed out a £50 amazon voucher yesterday and another 1100 points in the bag today. its working very well for me at the moment
  • Hello everyone,

Hope you don't mind me posting… I've joined Swagbucks today for a little extra cash/giftcards for xmas. Got 300 points from today as been on and off it all day, gives me something to do in the evenings when I'm watching telly!

Hope I do as well as some of you have!
  • richyp
    richyp Posts: 357 Forumite
    Hello everyone,

Hope you don't mind me posting… I've joined Swagbucks today for a little extra cash/giftcards for xmas. Got 300 points from today as been on and off it all day, gives me something to do in the evenings when I'm watching telly!

Hope I do as well as some of you have!

I think you have already worked out the best way to earn money from Swagbucks - do it whilst you are doing something else!!

Good luck and keep it up:j
  • thank you! I'm just doing the bits on nCrave at the moment! Unfortunately I start off doing some surveys and end up not being eligible. I've got a few completed though. Hoping to get a £5 soon! Would be nice to have one a week! :D
  • the apps alone will earn you £5 every 2 weeks or so (give or take) and will most of the time contribute fully or a very large chunk for the daily bonus 1st level. doing things on top of this will help. for example I did a couple of the discovery slots sites making sure i was getting more than my deposit back in SB and earner £124 all a bonus. Today i have done a couple of the trialpay games getting some nice free sb's too
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure