Re: Unlocking mobiles (untested)

Comments

• System
    System Posts: 178,092 Community Admin
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    hi my boyfriend has locked his phone. he has a SAMSUNG T100 and we don't know the code to unlock it. can any one help by letting me know how we could do it. ???
  • System
    can anyone tell me how to get to the article or link for unlocking mobile phones Thankyou in advance
  • System
    With reference to unlocking mobiles on the Virgin Network all u have to do is spend £30 of airtime with them and phone them up and tell them u want to unlock the phone answer a few questions, they will will then send the code to u free of charge by post it took me about 5 days to get mine unlocked, it was the Samsung A800
  • Re: Does anyone know how to unlock a Sagem MYX-6?

Ive looked everywhere

Many thanks for your help,
    Nathan --

- nobody's replied.........!? and I've got a Sagem myX-2!
    (shoulda picked the nokia 3310i!) have just cancelled the contract with t mobile but cannot find out anything about unlocking it, don't mind paying, just wanna be able to use it again! someone out there must know? pleeeeese,

Linda
    Make the most of life, it is not a rehearsal!
  • System
    Sorry, before i said the E700 code didn't work but i just checked and it didn't reset and now its unlocked! :) Thanks for the info.
    I also tried on the A800 but that code doesn't work so anyother codes for that one?
  • How do I find the origanal article on unlocking cell phones helpppppp ::)
  • System
    Hi everyone

I have an Orange Sony ericcson T610 ex missus barred it I need help !!

Rob
  • Sarahsaver
    Sarahsaver Posts: 8,390 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    i have a t610 which i unlocked myself using software and a cable from https://www.dontforgetus.com (i have nothing to do with them by the way) you can get them unlocked at local markets but i couldnt as mine had updated software or something, which is why i did it over the net. Its dead easy to do. if the phone is orange and you are unable to use it because its been mucked about with by your ex, maybe orange would sort it out for you in ine of their shops free of charge? Is it actually 'locked' or do you need a puk code or a pin number? One of my friends had probs with a mobile phone, when she went back to the shop and said, 'i only came here because of a recommendation...' they soon sorted it out
    There are several websites with useful phone info, try searching https://www.digitalspy.com ( i think!)
    good luck, send me a pm if u need more help
    Member no.1 of the 'I'm not in a clique' group :rotfl:
    I have done reading too!
    To avoid all evil, to do good,
    to purify the mind- that is the
    teaching of the Buddhas.
  • catalonia13
    catalonia13 Posts: 494 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Update - I rang t mobile in the end, they agreed, quite happily, to unlock it for £15, said it could be up to 28 days though, 5 days later they rang me back with the code, I don't know if this only applys to my phone, or

any myx-2, but its 0980995750,

you have to put another sim in first, dial that number, then press OK, so i hope this helps someone!? she also accidently gave me the number for a siemans phone first - it was #0000* - good luck
    Make the most of life, it is not a rehearsal!
  • System
    ;D I am sooooo glad that this site was discovered I have already today done two things....1) sky for £33 and unlocked both 7650 I had...it was very simple to use the unlocking files...and I am definetely going to be unlocking everyones phone that i know off now.....can't beleive just how simple it all is....

thanx y'all ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport