Glamour Beauty Club (Free Beauty Products for Feedback)

I am almost positive this has been posted before but nothing is coming up on searches ?

I joined not expecting much and now I have 4 things on there way so fingers crossed that you all get some nice things :beer:

https://www.glamourbeautyclub.com
I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.

Comments

• LEJC
    LEJC Posts: 9,618 Forumite
    I joined this a few months back...again I'm sure it was here I found it,but a search brings nothing up...

Anyway I've had 3 things to test so far....all sample one use size to travel sizes but nothing full sized....similar to sopost and just a very short questionnaire to complete after a few weeks.
    frugal October...£41.82 of £40 food shopping spend for the 2 of us!

2017 toiletries challenge 179 out 145 in ...£18.64 spend
  • jenniewb
    jenniewb Posts: 12,836 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    I signed up a few months ago. I've not had any samples to test but get weekly emails suggesting new products for me to buy. Last one was for Genefique by Lancome, no I didn't get to test it (I have samples of this donated to me by a well meaning relative anyway!) but I'm yet to be offered let alone sent anything to try :(
  • Luckystar
    Luckystar Posts: 1,062 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    I am signed up to glamour beauty club and had two sample products to try so far (nip+fab glycolic pads and Chanel Gabrielle perfume) and just had a third invite this week for Fresh Black Tea Age-delay collection. Maybe it's just luck or what is best suited to you from the questions answered
  • jenniewb
    jenniewb Posts: 12,836 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Luckystar wrote: »
    I am signed up to glamour beauty club and had two sample products to try so far (nip+fab glycolic pads and Chanel Gabrielle perfume) and just had a third invite this week for Fresh Black Tea Age-delay collection. Maybe it's just luck or what is best suited to you from the questions answered

What I don't understand is why everyone else is getting offers of samples and I'm getting offers to purchase! I don't see the point in being a member if all I am going to experience is random things to purchase :/
  • sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,897 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    jenniewb wrote: »
    What I don't understand is why everyone else is getting offers of samples and I'm getting offers to purchase! I don't see the point in being a member if all I am going to experience is random things to purchase :/

I don't understand it either, I have never had an email from them with things to purchase, they just email me and say we have a sample for you and then you click to order it. Have you filled in all of your profile etc? I cant understand why they can find you something to buy but not try for free !
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • I_Love_comps
    I_Love_comps Posts: 2,295 Senior Ambassador
    First Anniversary Photogenic I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Name Dropper
    Thanks for posting the link to this. I have joined. I will post when I am sent anything from them.
    My view is the older I get the less invites you get to test items.
    I am a Senior Ambassador on the Competitions Time Board and the Old Style MoneySaving Board.
    If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators.  Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.

My Diary Link My Frugal Year 2023 My Frugal Year 2023 — MoneySavingExpert Forum

My Challenges
    Make £2023 in 2023. £3.16/£2023 Make £2023 in 2023 — MoneySavingExpert Forum
    Compers Challenge 2023 0 Wins Compers challenge 2023! — MoneySavingExpert Forum

• tanyab
    tanyab Posts: 47 Forumite
    I have tested 4 products so far
    I always give good in depth feedback
  • LEJC
    tanyab wrote: »
    I have tested 4 products so far
    I always give good in depth feedback

The surveys I have had back to review the products have basically just had a smiley face or a sad face and asked me to pick one....and usually a yes/no maybe if I would recommend to friends....

I have yet to have anything that has even asked me for a comment let alone an in depth or otherwise review/feedback

• tanyab
    tanyab Posts: 47 Forumite
    The surveys I have had back to review the products have basically just had a smiley face or a sad face and asked me to pick one....and usually a yes/no m o maybe I am aybe if I would recommend to friends....

I have yet to have anything that has even asked me for a comment let alone an in depth or otherwise review/feedback
    Hmm very strange.
    Maybe they send different Feedback Forms to different people
    Or maybe I am mixing it up with a different Company.
    I do test beauty products for a few different Companies.

Maybe they send different Feedback Forms to different people
  • LEJC
    jenniewb wrote: »
    I signed up a few months ago. I've not had any samples to test but get weekly emails suggesting new products for me to buy. Last one was for Genefique by Lancome, no I didn't get to test it (I have samples of this donated to me by a well meaning relative anyway!) but I'm yet to be offered let alone sent anything to try :(

I've received 3 small sachets of this to test from the beauty club this week.

I think its one of those testing sites that sends small amounts at reasonably regular intervals...as I've said previously I liken it to SOPOST.

I also agree that the older your get with some of these companies the less there is to test....the cut off for me seemed to be 35

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport