Cyprus holiday £53 for the week!! Bargain.

My OH and I are just back from a weeks holiday to Cyprus, we ended up getting a real bargain of a holiday costing only £53 for the week! We couldn't believe the prices and I thought there must have been a catch (I paid by card just in case).

Anyway it all turned out to be real and we had a really nice time by the pool which we pretty much had all to ourselves. Thanks again to Balletshoes who assured me it seemed above board. Here is the link below...

http://www.holidaylettings.co.uk/rentals/peyia/1198325

I would definitely go back again and if anyone wants any tips or advice about where to eat etc then get in touch.

Comments

• jt25
    jt25 Posts: 43 Forumite
    Hi is that you review on holiday lettings ?.
    How easy is it to get about with out car ?.
    Titch :)
  • No I haven't reviewed it yet but I did read it. The review along with Balletshoes advice was what made me just think yeah I'm gonna go for it so I'm glad I did.

We didn't have a car when we were there but the buses were good only 1.50, we walked to the beach and one day we got a taxi back, it was only a fiver but most days we sat by the pool. We easily walked to the bars and restaurants :T
  • Stryper
    Stryper Posts: 23 Forumite
    Looks very nice. But how did you travel to Peyia ?
  • Stryper wrote: »
    Looks very nice. But how did you travel to Peyia ?

It was very nice, we had a lovely time. Would defo recommend it for the money.
    When I looked into it before booking, there were several options available which were either get a day bus pass from the airport, which was only 5 euros. Get a taxi all the way which was 30 euros or a combination of bus and taxi which was less about 13 euros for us both. We ended up going for the combination of bus and taxi. :)
  • jt25
    Thank you.
  • jt25 wrote: »
    Thank you.

Yr welcome it's nice to be thanked as sometimes people are often too busy to message back or even just press the 'Thanks' button hehe.

Did you end up booking in the end and if so when do you go?

Me and OH are thinking of going again as it was total bargain and they have the same deal on but for September this time, just depends if OH can get time off work.
  • eastlady
    eastlady Posts: 214 Forumite
    My OH and I are just back from a weeks holiday to Cyprus, we ended up getting a real bargain of a holiday costing only £53 for the week! We couldn't believe the prices and I thought there must have been a catch (I paid by card just in case).

Anyway it all turned out to be real and we had a really nice time by the pool which we pretty much had all to ourselves. Thanks again to Balletshoes who assured me it seemed above board. Here is the link below...

http://www.holidaylettings.co.uk/rentals/peyia/1198325

I would definitely go back again and if anyone wants any tips

or advice about where to eat etc then get in touch.
    Hi ,Was the £53 for the entire weeks holiday including return flights and transfers from airport to resort?.
  • jt25
    Sorry not been on for awhile.
    Not booked yet but i will i love cyprus.
  • wishuponastar
    wishuponastar Posts: 779 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    eastlady wrote: »
    Hi ,Was the £53 for the entire weeks holiday including return flights and transfers from airport to resort?.

No. For transfers see above post. Easyjet, Ryanair and Monarch all do cheap flights there.

The good news is I just looked and they are still running the offer:j Hope you have as good a time as I did. Happy holidays.
  • Marshmallow82
    Marshmallow82 Posts: 134 Forumite
    so £53 was just accommodation?

I love Cyprus but flights are so expensive now
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business