London Tube Info App free

sarah1972
sarah1972 Posts: 18,889 Senior Ambassador
Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
edited 29 October 2013 at 11:05AM in Freebies (no spend required)
Thanks to blackmail2005 on hduk

http://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/london-tube-status/id285535503?mt=8

This is very comprehensive app guide. Updates live info of London tubes. Very useful app. Grab a copy while its free

As always, double check that its still free before downloading.

Tube map also free http://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/tube-map/id320969612?mt=8

Official MoneySavingExpert insert: The London Tube iTunes app is permanently free. You can also get the Barcelona Metro map free.

[FONT=&quot][threadbanner]box[/threadbanner][/FONT]
I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.

Comments

• Thanks, sarah1972. :)
    Life's what you make it....

"I've got one, two, three, [STRIKE]four[/STRIKE], [STRIKE]five[/STRIKE]... senses working overtime..", XTC. :sad:

Life beyond voluntary work scares me, but what else is there? :cry:
  • Actually, this app (Malcolm Barclay's Tube Status) has always been free! Perhaps the OP was thinking of "Tube Deluxe" which has more features and costs 69p, and unfortunately isn't free today. Tube Status is a great app to quickly check which Tube lines are running, though, and everyone should have it on their iPhone.

Another free tube app that I really like is "Tube Tamer" (sorry, can't post link)

It's great for quickly getting transport directions around London - especially useful if you have iOS 6 which lacks this feature in it's built-in maps app.
  • sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,889 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Reason077 wrote: »
    Actually, this app (Malcolm Barclay's Tube Status) has always been free! Perhaps the OP was thinking of "Tube Deluxe" which has more features and costs 69p, and unfortunately isn't free today. Tube Status is a great app to quickly check which Tube lines are running, though, and everyone should have it on their iPhone.

Another free tube app that I really like is "Tube Tamer" (sorry, can't post link)

It's great for quickly getting transport directions around London - especially useful if you have iOS 6 which lacks this feature in it's built-in maps app.

Link for tube tamer http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/tube-tamer/id558106521?mt=8
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure