Official Trying to Conceive - Thread 13

Comments

• newcook
    newcook Posts: 5,001 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    afternoon all! lovely shiny new thread - thanks sexymouse!!!

pretty sure I OV'd over the weekend so time to sit and wait for 2 weeks trying not to think about it!

went for dinner a friends house last night who is 25 weeks pregnant - made me more broody than I thought possible!
    we were also talking about a mutual friend who is 48 and 27 weeks pregnant so thats given me a little bit more hope that I'm not getting too old to conceive lol!
  • sexymouse
    sexymouse Posts: 6,054 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    Well the witch well and truly got me overnight. :mad: Luckily I had anticipated it, but since losing Poppy my cycles have got shorter and shorter. I thought that they were stabilising as the last two had been 27 days, but this cycle was 24! :eek: I guess I'm back to the not knowing when I'm due on again and when to test for a BFP. :o

Sorry for anyone else who AF is visiting.

I think I've caught everyone for the user list now - I'm thanking as I go along so that I know if I've put your info in.

I've put myself as TTC #3 as I count Poppy as #2. I've put a rainbow for this one as that is hopefully what they'll be. If anyone else would like me to add a rainbow for them, I'm more than happy to?

I hope you don't mind Mancmama, but I've added a rainbow for you too. Did you want me to keep you as TTC #1 or would you like me to change it to #2? I hope you don't mind me asking and if you'd prefer me to, I'll remove the rainbow if you would rather not have it on there. xx
    Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things.
    I married Moon 8/4/2011, baby boy born 26/9/2012, Angel Baby Poppy born 8/11/15, Rainbow baby boy born 11/2/2017
    £997.87/£2020
  • sexymouse
    Two Week Wait (BFP Hopefuls)
    CD20 angel11 - 5DPO :cool:
    CD19 Rachylou1981 - 6DPO :cool:
    CD18 Tinks05 - 7DPO :cool:
    CD36 cats2012 - 9DPO :cool:
    CD25 Keekee - 9DPO :cool:
    CD27 Milliebob - 12DPO :cool:
    CD35 newthrift - 17DPO :cool:
    CD31 pinkmagpie - 18DPO :cool:

"If in doubt - BD" Zone

CD12 Slinky_Selina - Awaiting ov :o
    CD15 newcook - Awaiting ov :o
    CD15 MancMama4 - Awaiting ov :o
    CD15 Meepmeep - Awaiting ov :o
    CD21 Apple1985 - Awaiting ov :o
    CD22 pink petal - Awaiting ov :o
    CD29 the_insider - Awaiting ov :o
    CD31 Jojo_fry - Awaiting ov :o
    CD79 clarabell19894 - Awaiting ov :o

"Wine and Chocolate" zone
    CD1 sexymouse - Awaiting ov :o
    CD2 big5 - Awaiting ov :o
    CD4 little angel - Awaiting ov :o
    CD5 Alex_88 - Awaiting ov :o
    CD5 easilydistracted - Awaiting ov :o
    CD5 midget_1907 - Awaiting ov :o

Those we haven't heard from in a while

chocolatelover93

Those with * sometimes uses conceive plus/preseed.
    The names in blue has a link to their Fertility Friend chart.
    When posting updates, can you please do them in Magenta so it's easy to spot. This thread is all about support, so remember to click thanks on as many posts as you can! It makes us all feel loved.

For those posting on smartphones or tablets the code for magenta is
    ([ )COLOR="magenta"( ] )your text ( [ )/COLOR ( ] ) (lose the round bracket)

Please let me know if anything needs editing (including the zone you are in) and I will try to keep up.
    Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things.
    I married Moon 8/4/2011, baby boy born 26/9/2012, Angel Baby Poppy born 8/11/15, Rainbow baby boy born 11/2/2017
    £997.87/£2020
  • cats2012
    cats2012 Posts: 1,182 Forumite
    edited 14 April 2016 at 5:18PM
    I love the Rainbows mouse they are such a lovely idea. I don't know if you meant them to be though but on my phone they are huge and distort the list quite a bit.

Not that I mind I just thought I'd let you know :-)

So sorry AF has arrived :-(
    Officially Mrs B as of March 2013
    TTC since Apr 2015, baby B born March 2017
  • sexymouse
    edited 14 April 2016 at 5:47PM
    Oh I'm sorry cats - I've not looked at them on my phone - I know that pictures can do sometimes. I'll see if I can find a smaller one somewhere and redo them. I'll check them out on my phone to see when I've edited. Thanks for letting me know.
    £997.87/£2020
  • sexymouse
    edited 14 April 2016 at 5:47PM
    Do these ones work better cats? Which is nicer? The blue background or the small full rainbows?
    £997.87/£2020
  • newthrift
    newthrift Posts: 1,252 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Sorry AF had arrived mouse with regards to the rainbows yes both are now smaller and both look lovely xx
    Christmas is the most magical time of the year :santa2:
    Mum to two boys :heartpuls
  • cats2012
    cats2012 Posts: 1,182 Forumite
    Both are lovely and I think honestly either is fine.

Really didn't mind the big ones though just to clarify...!!
    Officially Mrs B as of March 2013
    TTC since Apr 2015, baby B born March 2017
  • Apple1985
    Apple1985 Posts: 36 Forumite
    New thrift...I know what you mean. I convinced myself last month and I was pregnant by analysing symptoms and I wasn't X
  • angel11
    angel11 Posts: 411 Forumite
    edited 14 April 2016 at 7:24PM
    Sorry the witch got you mouse :mad:

Ladies, I hope you don't mind me asking, do you get PMS? What symptoms do you have? How long does it last? I think mine is starting this evening, a week before AF is due. My moods are really badly effected - I seem to either be in floods of tears, or biting the head off anyone who has the misfortune to be near me. Since the start of the year it seems to be getting worse, starting earlier in my cycle & lasting longer. I had thought about chatting to GP about it, but I don't want to seem like I'm wasting their time.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback