E: 25/10 Win a villa holiday for two in Portugal

Options
Etch
Etch Posts: 841 Forumite
Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
Sunday Times Where Was I? competition

The prize:

The winner and a guest will stay for seven nights in a two-bedroom self-catering villa at Four Seasons Fairways, in Quinta do Lago, Portugal. The upmarket villa resort and clubhouse offers contemporary dining, sports facilities and quick access to 30 golf courses in the Algarve, sandy beaches and the Ria Formosa nature reserve. It has also launched a series of WinterGrill barbecue recipes created by the Fabulous Baker Brothers, Tom and Henry Herbert, encouraging guests to make the most of the Algarve’s mild winter weather.

The prize includes two breakfasts and two dinners in the resort’s restaurant, as well as the ingredients for one of the WinterGrill recipes. Also included are return flights to Faro and airport transfers in Portugal. It must be taken before October 31, 2018, subject to availability and excluding public holidays and June 1-September 30, 2018.

Questions

1 What is the name of the 184yd viaduct?

Answer: Smardale Gill Viaduct

2 What is the name of the second town?

Answer: Brough

Comments

• Jenstar86
    Options
    Can anyone see the terms and conditions? It seems you have to log in to see them!
  • Johnas
    Johnas Posts: 10 Forumite
    Options
    We have to log in ?
  • HeyerFan
    HeyerFan Posts: 957 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Photogenic Hung up my suit!
    Options
    I'm not a subscriber and only managed to get the following:

General terms and conditions for competitionsThe Sunday Times January 1 2016, 4:01pm, The Sunday Times

1. These terms and conditions apply to all competitions (unless and to the extent that) the competition states otherwise.
    2. The winner is responsible for ensuring they are able to accept the prize as set out and in accordance with these terms and conditions, in the event they are unable to do so then the Promoter reserves the right to redraw the prize.
    3. Online entry is free but entrants should be aware that they may be subject to data charges depending on their own individual arrangements for Internet access.
    4. An eligible entrant must be an individual, must enter on their own behalf, and must submit an entry in the form requested by the Promoter under this promotion including their name, address and e-mail…
  • Jenstar86
    Options
    Yeah, that's all I see too.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills