Making Cards - Ideas for a card craft beginner (Part 3)

Comments

• furrypig
    furrypig Posts: 2,881 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Nooo you are not going mad, I am forever doing it!! ... I don't know if people will mind or not, I keep editing posts where I have scrubbed out Rainmacs name, Choccys name and BunBuns!! ...

As for Jammys challenge I hope it is an ebay one again ... My little Ebay empire has been doing so well :)

Right I have stamped every image on a piece of card so I am about to list them now! ... fingers crossed! ....

Rainmac the image on the 2 new cards is one of the gorjuss girls from funkykits! I secretely ordered them last week ;) I am in the process of doing you some new stamps so no buying as they are on the list :)

Ooh good luck with ebay and I am happy for you to call me anything, well almost!!:rotfl:You will always be Rusty to me! (Do you have red hair?? DD does and I think the nickname rusty would really suit her as it is such a good one! Might leave off the flange bit as would laugh too much calling her that! Sorry, I am easily amused:rotfl:)

it is an ebay challenge so you are in luck your empire can continue to grow, who are u on there I have forgotten I think u told me before??!!Maybe you could advertise your stamped images for sale on Craftyplace as I am sure you will get lots of takers there as well. Or what about on your blog?? Then no fees to pay.

Anyway DD has come into rooma and said she thought I was gonna do housework that i had to do an hour ago and I am still surfing so off to do something now!!

Have a good trip Skiergirl xxx
  • RustyFlange
    RustyFlange Posts: 7,538 Forumite
    furrypig wrote: »
    Ooh good luck with ebay and I am happy for you to call me anything, well almost!!:rotfl:You will always be Rusty to me! (Do you have red hair?? DD does and I think the nickname rusty would really suit her as it is such a good one! Might leave off the flange bit as would laugh too much calling her that! Sorry, I am easily amused:rotfl:)

it is an ebay challenge so you are in luck your empire can continue to grow, who are u on there I have forgotten I think u told me before??!!Maybe you could advertise your stamped images for sale on Craftyplace as I am sure you will get lots of takers there as well. Or what about on your blog?? Then no fees to pay.

Anyway DD has come into rooma and said she thought I was gonna do housework that i had to do an hour ago and I am still surfing so off to do something now!!

Have a good trip Skiergirl xxx

Aww I wish I had red hair!! ... OH can get quite ginger and when DD was born the first thing I said when I saw her was Oh no she hasn't got red hair!! lol my mum will never let me live that down!
    Just to add I would never charge people off here for stamped images. I will happily send them to anyone that wants them lol ... I aint that evil, I am just trying to make a few pennies. They are listed now so fingers crossed I will sell some, but then I am also hoping I don't get loads on one night :rotfl:

My ebay is here Furry ;)http://shop.ebay.co.uk/tiers4rears/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=

My random items of selling but hey they bring in loads of money for me :) £233 worth of sales in the last 30 days ;)
    Raising kids is like being held hostage by midget terrorists
  • paddingtondoo
    paddingtondoo Posts: 3,392 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Thanks for the links Melissa - found nutcrackers last night but didn't order - have ordered 2 buddy bears this afternoon :o.

Who's been sending me virtual charms vibes???? Was looking at them this morning before they were even mentioned on here - weird :rotfl:.

New bears haven't arrived yet - OH will be here when postie comes in the morning blast!!
    Officially a non-smoker but still rounder than recommended :p
  • rainmac
    rainmac Posts: 7,063 Forumite
    Home Insurance Hacker! Cashback Cashier
    New bears haven't arrived yet - OH will be here when postie comes in the morning blast!!

I'm thinking the same, have ordered a few 'bits' this week and have some still to come and hope that if they arrive tomorrow it is before OH gets back from Glasgow ;)
    :wave: If you want the rainbow, you've got to put up with the rain :wave:
  • jamtart6
    jamtart6 Posts: 8,302 Forumite
    edited 28 August 2009 at 6:25PM
    Rusty - especially for you and the other people who want to join...the Thrifty Gifty Money Making Challenge Part 2. :D

:ABeing Thrifty Gifty again this year:A

• rainmac
    rainmac Posts: 7,063 Forumite
    Home Insurance Hacker! Cashback Cashier
    Aww I wish I had red hair!! ... OH can get quite ginger and when DD was born the first thing I said when I saw her was Oh no she hasn't got red hair!! lol my mum will never let me live that down!
    Just to add I would never charge people off here for stamped images. I will happily send them to anyone that wants them lol ... I aint that evil, I am just trying to make a few pennies. They are listed now so fingers crossed I will sell some, but then I am also hoping I don't get loads on one night :rotfl:

My ebay is here Furry ;)http://shop.ebay.co.uk/tiers4rears/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=

My random items of selling but hey they bring in loads of money for me :) £233 worth of sales in the last 30 days ;)

£233, massive well done you :beer:

I got some news today from the lady I make wedding cards for that she is folding her business to spend more time with her children. That in itself is obviously great news but it means no more card making for me :(. To be honest, the last few orders I've done I really haven't enjoyed so maybe it's good all ways round. Need to make money in other ways, need to get my thinking cap on for the Xmas craft fairs and eBay here I come...;)
    :wave: If you want the rainbow, you've got to put up with the rain :wave:
  • rainmac your card is now ready to post, but forgot to take a pic, could you take one for me please?
    thank you
    x
  • jamtart6
    jamtart6 Posts: 8,302 Forumite
    rainmac wrote: »
    £233, massive well done you :beer:

I got some news today from the lady I make wedding cards for that she is folding her business to spend more time with her children. That in itself is obviously great news but it means no more card making for me :(. To be honest, the last few orders I've done I really haven't enjoyed so maybe it's good all ways round. Need to make money in other ways, need to get my thinking cap on for the Xmas craft fairs and eBay here I come...;)
    Ooh that's bad news Rainmac :( could you find someone else who you might want to do them for ? I'm also thinking of ways to make money through crafts and thinking is as far as I've got :(

:ABeing Thrifty Gifty again this year:A

• melissa75_2
    melissa75_2 Posts: 2,801 Forumite
    Skiergirl - hope you have a fab weekend!

Rusty - you should make a few quid selling them on ebay - sounds like a fab idea, Is it still free to list on there or has it ran out - I could do with selling some bits myself?
  • :hello: I am home..

Thankyou everyone for your well wishes.. Im VERY achey and have abit of a headache with anesthetic. Ive read the threads today but cant remember half of what ive read :o a job for tomorrow i think ;)

I really want to stamp my new magnolias, but not sure i will be able to one hand stamp :confused: I still might try later :rotfl:... What a great day for them to arrive, just when i needed cheering up ... The naughty spendy elf bought me a lovely set of nesties this morning... I was 5 minutes late for hospital ( had to be there at 11.30 ) Serves me right for ringing telling Rusty to go track down her postman :rotfl:

Furrypig. Thankyou for the beautiful card that arrived this morning too xx

Right off to put my feet up xx
    furrypig says:my name is Choccy and I am addicted to nose free stamps as I want to save them all and give them noses!!!:rotfl:
    About me. Im Choccy or Chocolate orange depending on where i am.Yes occasionally i am a total looon who spends too long online,but no where near as much £ as her spendy elves do ..:D
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure