Make upto £10 a day in December 2017 ~ everybody most welcome

Comments

• Aesop
    Aesop Posts: 23,773 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    cufc_mike wrote: »
    Lacking any sort of motivation at the moment. Think because I've paid my credit card off, which was the reason I ended up on MSE again, and the fact I'm absolutely shattered, I'm struggling. Handy time for a swagbucks payout - I don't get many. Also managed a couple of PA studies today for the first time in a while.

£5 swagbucks
    £2.00 matched betting
    £0.10 citizen me
    £7.10 total

Take a break. You have a new baby, work and another child.

Do the odd easy thing and come back to it when you have had a break.

Did you read my post on running swagbucks apps? Can do same with instagc
  • Aesop
    QueenJess wrote: »
    I haven't had any one pulse's for a few days now paid or unpaid. Is it just me?

I have had both but app is glitchy. It doesn't load on WiFi or data. By the time I get it to work paid ones are closed.
  • QueenJess
    QueenJess Posts: 3,675 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    I just got a response in the app and One Pulse have blocked me as they say I am either not in the UK or on VPN. Neither is true and nothing has changed for the past year. Very annoying. No idea why they have suddenly decided to block me - must be their systems.
    2024 decluttering: 6,841 ⭐️🥉⭐️🏅🏅🥈⭐️🏅🥇🏅⭐️🏅
    April mini kitchen declutter challenge: 10/50
    2024 decluttering goals: 🥉3,000 🥈4,000 🥇5,000 💎12,000 🏆 20,000
  • That sounds odd Jess. Not had many paid ones since the change to dollars but had a few non paying ones.

A big Thank you to Aesop who is always telling us to get our referral codes out there. I put mine on InstaGC a few days ago and I have a referral! :beer: Sooooo laurenturner......if you read this.....thanks for being my referral. :D (Im assuming she comes on this thread as she has it in her signature but the name doesnt ring any bells.

£6.50 tips to add for today. :T
    Make £10 a Day Feb .....£75.... March... £65......April...£90.....May £20.....June £35.......July £60
  • lynnejk
    lynnejk Posts: 5,732 Forumite
    Rampant Recycler Debt-free and Proud!
    Feeling s**t today with a heavy cold, and constant sneezing has now given me a headache :(

Bad news first
    Whilst on hols last week DH received a 'phone call from his work. Long story short - his company has gone into immediate administration and he, together with a few thousand others in the UK, have been made instantly redundant. Cue us running around like headless chickens yesterday and today, trying to get all the info we can and filling in endless forms :eek:

Good news second
    U Gov pay-out eventually reached and £50 better off :j :j

Off to bed with a hot toddy

Hope you all have a great day tomorrow and stay dry
    Lx
    £10day.2014=3213/2015=3421/2016=3238/2017=2702/2018=498..APR=12.03/300
    GrocC.2014=2162/2015=2083/2016=218/2017=1996/2018=450..APR=17.13/200
    Bulk buy.......APR=233.76
    GC.NSD..2015=216/2016=213/2017=229/2018=39..APR=03/15
    SPC130:staradminx61..2014=1178/2015=1287/2016=4616/2017=3843
    OS WL= -2/8 ......CC =00......Savings = £13,140
  • Aesop
    That sounds odd Jess. Not had many paid ones since the change to dollars but had a few non paying ones.

A big Thank you to Aesop who is always telling us to get our referral codes out there. I put mine on InstaGC a few days ago and I have a referral! :beer: Sooooo laurenturner......if you read this.....thanks for being my referral. :D (Im assuming she comes on this thread as she has it in her signature but the name doesnt ring any bells.

£6.50 tips to add for today. :T

yay so pleased. :j:beer:

I need to get some new swagbucks referrals. Someone asked on a facebook group today how long we have all been doing swagbucks. Mine is since 2011 and I looked at my referral list. I had 25 referrals. But at the time when I was referring, sb did that stupid restriction where once they earnt 1000 sb you could never earn ay more from them. Then the next lot was restricted to what you received when you referred, and the newer one get 10% of things for life.

25 referrals in 6 years :rotfl::rotfl: I'm slacking (ps only 3 are active)
  • Aesop
    lynnejk wrote: »
    Feeling s**t today with a heavy cold, and constant sneezing has now given me a headache :(

Bad news first
    Whilst on hols last week DH received a 'phone call from his work. Long story short - his company has gone into immediate administration and he, together with a few thousand others in the UK, have been made instantly redundant. Cue us running around like headless chickens yesterday and today, trying to get all the info we can and filling in endless forms :eek:

Good news second
    U Gov pay-out eventually reached and £50 better off :j :j

Off to bed with a hot toddy

Hope you all have a great day tomorrow and stay dry
    Lx

:grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:

dodgy hug time lynne. for hubby being made redundant unexpectedly, for your rotten cold.

Does this affect you and DH going to work abroad next year?

so sorry for both of you. It's a horrible feeling being made redundant even if you are expecting it. Unexpected is even worse.
  • Aesop
    edited 6 December 2017 at 12:26AM
    QueenJess wrote: »
    I just got a response in the app and One Pulse have blocked me as they say I am either not in the UK or on VPN. Neither is true and nothing has changed for the past year. Very annoying. No idea why they have suddenly decided to block me - must be their systems.

Jess do you have anything installed on your phone like the incompass app, it uses a vpn, mobile xpression, it uses a vpn. Trying to think what other apps use it.

The vpn uses a virtual private network so could be registered anywhere, it is usually registered to the company using it, ie incompass in uk and mobile xpression in us.

but it flags up on swagbucks, instagc and onepulse radar. not sure how, never looked into that technical side, but something they use to track ip addresses shows vpns.

Do you have anything like that on your device?

the other thing... someone on samsung said her phone did an update and gps system was putting her in canada. After a lot of testing/resetting phone etc, turned out could be 2 things. She had an app installed which was based in canada, that could have been giving false reading and her sim card was corrupted. Once that was replaced, everything went back to normal.

I have a friend who says her ipad I think keeps saying she is not in UK. That is definitely a settings issue.
  • QueenJess wrote: »
    Also been working on my swago board which is earning me more swagbucks..

Completely forgot about Swago. I'm trying to complete my daily task list for the first time in a long time. I rarely have the patience to be honest, and now I'm reminded why. I simply cannot get nCrave to work. It just comes up and says the offer currently isn't available. It's the only thing left to complete my daily task list. Any ideas?

EDIT: Been banging my head against the wall for the past hour trying to figure it out. Cleared cache/cookies, tried different browsers, and different devices... still nothing. Disabled my Adblocker on my laptop and suddenly it's worked, yay! Not sure why it didn't work on my phone, maybe I hadn't left it long enough after trying, and failing on my laptop.
  • Aesop
    cufc_mike wrote: »
    Completely forgot about Swago. I'm trying to complete my daily task list for the first time in a long time. I rarely have the patience to be honest, and now I'm reminded why. I simply cannot get nCrave to work. It just comes up and says the offer currently isn't available. It's the only thing left to complete my daily task list. Any ideas?

EDIT: Been banging my head against the wall for the past hour trying to figure it out. Cleared cache/cookies, tried different browsers, and different devices... still nothing. Disabled my Adblocker on my laptop and suddenly it's worked, yay! Not sure why it didn't work on my phone, maybe I hadn't left it long enough after trying, and failing on my laptop.

that's something I will post about later,tomorrow or day after or when I get time.

to be honest, the daily to do list is worth so little, it is really not worth trying to complete it all if it is doesn't work.

I do what I can and if it credits, great. If it doesn't, I don't waste time on it. Unfortunately you need to for the swago board.

loads having issues with ncrave, but you have to ask loads of questions to find out what everyone is doing, what device, etc to find out why not working. sometimes there is no rhyme nor reason why it doesn't work.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.7K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure