Comments

• Hi SA
    Can I just ask what a VSP is?

x
  • Sun_Addict
    Sun_Addict Posts: 21,098
    First Post Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary
    Forumite
    Virtual Sealed Pot - there's a challenge thread about it but I didn't join it this year. For example when I get paid I shave off the oddment and put it in a separate savings account and when I got a pay rise the extra goes into here instead of blowing it. Like a savings jar for loose change but virtual.
    Christmas Savings 2024 £227.29/£600 March NSD:9 March Surveys £
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 89,805
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Ambassador
    Any ideas for cheap holiday trousers please?
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • Sun_Addict
    Forumite
    BHS have got a 70% off clearance on summer stuff Beanie. Might be worth a rummage. Hate how the shops are full of autumn/winter stuff when some of us haven't been away yet! Where are you going?
  • beanielou
    Ambassador
    NO BHS near me.
    South of France~~Provence.
    So hope it is warmer than here!!!
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

• Sun_Addict
    Forumite
    Have a fab time Beanie :)
  • beanielou
    Ambassador
    You have a fab time too :)

• Sun_Addict
    Forumite
    More or less packed and ready to go. Mr SA is asleep and hasn't even decided what he's taking. Just had to go out and buy sun lotion as he led me to believe he had some in his case - he hadn't! I've got my own sensitive skin sun cream he uses a dry oil spray one. Just doing a clean/tidy up then taking the dog out before relaxing in the bath. Had a manicure and pedicure this morning so I'm ready if no one else is. Dog and cats are moping about, I'm sure they can sense we're leaving them in DD's hands for a week. Can't say I blame them, I'd mope about too if I thought DD was looking after me for a week! They won't be getting fed at 6am that's for sure! Can't believe this time tomorrow we'll be there :)
  • Safe journey SA. Lol at the moping re DD comment :rotfl: Xx
    Debts @ LBM £23,729.31. Debts @ 08/04/2016 £0 :j
    Best win so far - holiday to Florida
  • *Robin*
    *Robin* Posts: 3,364
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post Stoptober Survivor
    Forumite
    Happy holiday Sun.A and MrSA. :)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories