Clixsense, Neobux, Crowdflower 2014/5 thread.

Comments

• System
    System Posts: 178,086 Community Admin
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    edited 21 November 2014 at 5:01PM
    It is usually at least 10 cents per task Ed, you're right :)

Thanks, will update now :) Tbh the stats aren't really needed now, just because we know what the level requirements are now, but I may leave them anyway :)

Well done, that is great :) I haven't made more than a couple of hundred bucks in the last few months, but then again I've made quite a lot elsewhere ;)
  • Thanks Katy for the brand new thread, here's to us helping and earning lots of money between us all
  • System
    Hopefully a new thread will bring new faces too, always nice to see the thread busy! We all have lots of time to get the funds in for Christmas too!
  • Techn
    Techn Posts: 826 Forumite
    Got 4 of the write keywords task on neo before they are now gone. First time I have done that one.
    Swagbucks since July 2012 - £300 Paypal, £330 Amazon

Neobux since 22nd June 2013 - $3600, 1398 referrals
  • System
    They haven't gone Techn. Just refresh lots.

It has been saying I've done all the work since about 12, I've done 75 now. Got to stop now as got other things to do sadly, but a good start for the day!

The cap for this particular task number appears to be high. So far I've seen it say 279, and 123, but obviously these are just the amounts of the task left, so the limit could be several hundred, at least 279 anyway!

Keep refreshing, the review keyword tasks fills it back up. As someone reviews a page they are reviewed by a few people and then appear back in the create one :) x
  • Techn
    katykicker wrote: »
    They haven't gone Techn. Just refresh lots.

It has been saying I've done all the work since about 12, I've done 75 now. Got to stop now as got other things to do sadly, but a good start for the day!

The cap for this particular task number appears to be high. So far I've seen it say 279, and 123, but obviously these are just the amounts of the task left, so the limit could be several hundred, at least 279 anyway!

Keep refreshing, the review keyword tasks fills it back up. As someone reviews a page they are reviewed by a few people and then appear back in the create one :) x

ah yes so they have :) thanks

• Fee77
    Fee77 Posts: 571 Forumite
    Strangely enough I haven't see any keyword tasks, I can see the review ones but thats all. I could do with some, my surveys have really dried up this week.

Ps Thanks for the new thread KK.
  • Techn
    currently up to 83.2% on my dash. Really want to reach 85 so I can cover all tasks

• Clixsense Opinion survey on fashion 0.90.
  • older_wiser
    older_wiser Posts: 2,446 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    same here fee haven't seen one yet

alot of investment tasks both mobile old bookmarklet and extension though so i'm not refreshing too much
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.5K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.5K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.9K Life & Family
  • 247.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure