PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.

Kenwood Chef - Fun and Practical

Comments

• You are such a bad influence!

I was happily looking on ebay for a used K series mixer, then I followed this link.

Happy to say I am now the proud owner of my very own, brand new bad boy!

I am squealing like the squealiest thing you ever heard :j:j:j

Whooohooooo!!! May you have many happy years!!! :) p.s i offer no apologies ;);)
    :j Started my weightloss journey, its neverending!! :j

Weightloss challenge 2/14

:p "Life is like a box of chocolates....you never know what you are gonna get":p
  • Gloomendoom
    Gloomendoom Posts: 16,550 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Mrs G is getting one of these for Christmas...

A700D-500x500.JPG
  • peachyprice
    peachyprice Posts: 22,346 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    The originals are so very pretty
    Accept your past without regret, handle your present with confidence and face your future without fear
  • Nice!!! What a piece of art!!! :)

:p "Life is like a box of chocolates....you never know what you are gonna get":p
  • Nicki
    Nicki Posts: 8,166 Forumite
    Both the chef and the major are in Amazon's Black Friday deals today if anyone has been considering a new purchase. The chef is about £190 and the major about £300 I think, so both about £100 cheaper than usual. I think you need to order today though.
  • peachyprice
    peachyprice Posts: 22,346 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Having planned what I'm going to bake this weekend (pandan cake, bakewell tarts, bread and a chocolate cake in DD's new heart shape tin :D) I've realised I could really do with another bowl.

Does anyone know if the A series bowls fit on the KM series machines? There are plenty of A series bowls on ebay at a reasonable price, the newer ones are soooo expensive!
    Accept your past without regret, handle your present with confidence and face your future without fear
  • Justamum
    Justamum Posts: 4,727 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    I was in Currys today to buy my son's ipod for Christmas, and they have the 510 in there for £179. I'm tempted, I'm tempted! :D

In fact I'm thinking of going in tomorrow to buy one :o Ages ago my mum gave me some money to buy myself some clothes. I hate buying clothes. Normally when she gives me money for myself it usually ends up being spent on everyone else but me, but I think I might treat myself, and slowly buy the accessories that I might need (I quite fancy making my own pasta).

I will keep you informed :rotfl:
  • Whoohoo so much exciting things going on here!! Love this thread!! Bread kneading in mine at the mo! Chef 510 :) love love love it!!! :)

• Nicki wrote: »
    Both the chef and the major are in Amazon's Black Friday deals today if anyone has been considering a new purchase. The chef is about £190 and the major about £300 I think, so both about £100 cheaper than usual. I think you need to order today though.

I've been waiting for one (or a KitchenAid) to come up on the lightning deals all week but no sign :( I take it the ones you're referring to just have a special offer discount on at the moment.

Assume it's this one http://www.amazon.co.uk/Kenwood-Classic-Kitchen-Machine-Silver/dp/B000Q7ZCFK/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1353688590&sr=8-1#productPromotions

Looking at the specs the one linked to on Currys is £20 cheaper but potentially better?

I still haven't been able to get my Freecycled A701A to lift up, but a local expert repair man has said he can service it for £30, which I suppose I'll do now I can't get a really really good deal on Amazon BF deals
  • Nicki
    Nicki Posts: 8,166 Forumite
    Not sure littlesnuggy. I just got an email from amazon this morning saying kitchen equipment was in Black Friday today and when I clinked on the link in the email it went through to both the chef and the major. I've never done Black Friday before so not sure how it works or what kind of discounts are usually offered.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.7K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure