Ugg Boot Outlet @ Cheshire Oaks

For all you North-Western Ugg nuts there's a fabby shop at Cheshire Oaks filled to the rafters with every kind of Ugg boot style or Ugg bag at what I think were goodish prices. It's called Bootique and opened fairly recently.
For anybody further afield this is a huge McArthur Glen outlet park near Ellesmere Port.

Comments

• For all you North-Western Ugg nuts there's a fabby shop at Cheshire Oaks filled to the rafters with every kind of Ugg boot style or Ugg bag at what I think were goodish prices. It's called Bootique and opened fairly recently.
    For anybody further afield this is a huge McArthur Glen outlet park near Ellesmere Port.

Can you remember any of the styles they had and the prices?
  • Philippa36
    Philippa36 Posts: 6,007 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Oh dear, and I was trying to save money :rolleyes: :D
    “I tell you, we are here on Earth to fart around, and don't let anybody tell you different.”
    Kurt Vonnegut
  • prices would be good, wonder if its possible to shop with them online.
  • hope this isnt the same shop somebody refered to as selling fake uggs

post 7

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.html?t=1095191
  • barginunter
    barginunter Posts: 1,253 Forumite
    There are quite a few shops in Cheshire Oaks selling Uggs. The Bootique one is very new, only opened a couple of weeks ago I think.
    I'm not hot on Ugg styles but they had Tall ones and short ones, Cardi ones, mens, childrens, flip-flops, wellies and probably loads of others. The furry little bags were £79.99. I didn't really notice any other prices, sorry.
  • oooooh I'm already going on Sunday, just after payday aswell :j THANKS OP
    Married 1st October 2015:heartpuls

1st Baby due June 2016 :happylove
  • bebebelle
    bebebelle Posts: 1,453 Forumite
    :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:nooooo I will never save any money now.thanks poster :)
    I appreciate Each and Every win. I thank every comp poster from the bottom of my heart :A
  • I bought some Uggs there this weekend. They were the classic tall ones in sage colour down to £100 from £190! Definitely the best price I've ever seen.
  • Aidy
    Aidy Posts: 2,325 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    There's one at Bicester Village as well - 15 minute q just after Xmas just to get in!!
  • Wardi
    Wardi Posts: 296 Forumite
    My brother got his OH some for Christmas from here, I think they were around £90 for the cardi type ones. I will check though
    2010 is the year of bargain shopping! Time to money save, exercise and plan! I like to keep busy :)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.7K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure