IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

Private Parking Appeals Ltd

Comments

• Quentin
    Quentin Posts: 40,405 Forumite
    logician wrote: »

Their website blogs are worth a read or two as are their own customer testimonials

This thread is full of their customer "testimonials"

Seems like plenty on the forum have it in for the company mentioned ....

One does wonder why

Dunno why anyone from the company being complained about should post here about MSE forum people having "it in" for the company bearing in mind their April 22, 2016 blog on MSE, (and subsequent forays here as "innocent philanthropic posters")
  • Lamilad
    Lamilad Posts: 1,412 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    I mean wouldn't it be absolutely dreadful if some of say the negative reviews posted were found to be false and misleading in any way and Posters here had glibly highlighted these in attempts to further discredit the company..
    How would you prove that? And who would you target?

Your veiled threats are pure fantasy.

That had needs more tin foil.
  • logician
    logician Posts: 204 Forumite
    edited 12 January 2018 at 12:22AM
    Quentin wrote: »

Dunno why anyone from the company being complained about should post here about MSE forum people having "it in" for the company bearing in mind their April 22, 2016 blog on MSE,

Sorry Quentin - I am still waiting for your apology and as I previously stated perhaps the company should be invited to make a formal response and have this hosted on this thread, instead of you making assumptions and innuendo, together with downright false statements about me.

That blog is very interesting reading as does that linked in blog

http://parking-prankster.blogspot.co.uk/2015/11/phil-hilsden-sentenced-today.html

However, given that MSE and the forums (fora) are separate legal entities to the users and posters on various MSE forums (fora), again I am unclear as to the relevance. It appears that some of the forum regulars have an axe to grind to two and as posters are indeed responsible for their own posts, given that MSE can provide information as deemed applicable under the Defamation Act 2013 if needed.
  • beamerguy
    beamerguy Posts: 17,587 Forumite
    edited 12 January 2018 at 1:50AM
    WHOOPS . under starters order again ...... and it's off:rotfl:

How will this pan out by tomorrow, I will wait, normally
    when I want a laugh in the morning, it's a read of the
    Mail online with my coffee, but as the tension is growing
    again, this thread will be my first read.

This is better than Emmerdale or Corri.

Can't help thinking that there is a ventriloquist involved

I will leave you tonight with the thought of the day

NEW POSTERS BE ADVISED
    DO NOT respond to a PM (Private message) unless
    the person has a min of 1000 posts.
    This is for your safety and protection

If you have not received a service yet you have paid
    REPORT THIS TO TRADING STANDARDS

IT'S A MUST FOR 2018
  • bergkamp
    bergkamp Posts: 356 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Sorry Quentin - I am still waiting for your apology and as I previously stated perhaps the company should be invited to make a formal response and have this hosted on this thread, instead of you making assumptions and innuendo, together with downright false statements about me.

That blog is very interesting reading as does that linked in blog

http://parking-prankster.blogspot.co.uk/2015/11/phil-hilsden-sentenced-today.html

However, given that MSE and the forums (fora) are separate legal entities to the users and posters on various MSE forums (fora), again I am unclear as to the relevance. It appears that some of the forum regulars have an axe to grind to two and as posters are indeed responsible for their own posts, given that MSE can provide information as deemed applicable under the Defamation Act 2013 if needed.

I remember the Saturday in early 2015 when he bombarded the forums with his allegations...

Why have you posted the link though?

http://forums.pepipoo.com/index.php?showtopic=102756

http://uk.radio.amateur.narkive.com/QxOjwU5Z/13th-october
  • logician wrote: »
    Churchmouse, one presumes on PPP?? .....
    Lots of befuddlement abounds.
    Seems like plenty on the forum have it in for the company mentioned ....
    One does wonder why
    Yes, one and the same. My only contact with that particular company was during one of their occasional thrusts into PePiPoo to reprimand one or more of their alleged customers for breaching the CODE OF SILENCE cleverly included within their terms and conditions. I'd simply never seen a company treat its clients/customers with such contempt. It made me wonder if a parking appeals company was possibly being run by a cabal of ex-clampers.

I still don't know who actually runs that company, or who ran that company, or how many names they have, or what it has to do with other, apparently defunct parking appeals companies--or what it is about this kind of business that makes it so attractive to so many strange people. Ignorance is probably the best policy, now that I think about it.

--Kirchenmaus
  • beamerguy
    beamerguy Posts: 17,587 Forumite
    #Kirchenmaus

NEW POSTERS BE ADVISED
    DO NOT respond to a PM (Private message) unless
    the person has a min of 1000 posts.
    This is for your safety and protection

If you have not received a service yet you have paid
    REPORT THIS TO TRADING STANDARDS

IT'S A MUST FOR 2018
  • pappa_golf
    pappa_golf Posts: 8,895 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Yes, one and the same. My only contact with that particular company was during one of their occasional thrusts into PePiPoo to reprimand one or more of their alleged customers for breaching the CODE OF SILENCE cleverly included within their terms and conditions. I'd simply never seen a company treat its clients/customers with such contempt. It made me wonder if a parking appeals company was possibly being run by a cabal of ex-clampers.

I still don't know who actually runs that company, or who ran that company, or how many names they have, or what it has to do with other, apparently defunct parking appeals companies--or what it is about this kind of business that makes it so attractive to so many strange people. Ignorance is probably the best policy, now that I think about it.

--Kirchenmaus

full compay info including owners can be found / and seen by the general public , also to be seen by the general public is the list of daily court cases , and this case shows that they get annoyed when sommeone breaks the "code of silence " in the terms and conditions they sign
    Luton C6QZ52C Private Parking Appeals 31/5/17

company info inc directors
    https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/SC492116/officers
    Save a Rachael

buy a share in crapita
  • Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 131,404 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Luton C6QZ52C Private Parking Appeals
    31/5/17
    Who did they sue?
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • pappa_golf
    pappa_golf Posts: 8,895 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    I wasnt at the hearing , perhaps it was the company that suplied them with stationary
    Save a Rachael

buy a share in crapita
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family