E: 00/00 DAILY CHECK £500+ Pick my postcode

Comments

• Swanlander
    Swanlander Posts: 100 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Do they let you know if you win?
    November 2010 - a Jamie Oliver book
    December 2010 - a pair of earrings. A silk scarf - both on the daily Spin to Win competition.
    Animated snow leopard and Meerkat Manor goodie bag from Discovery TV
    £10 in local photo contest
  • Marg2k8
    Marg2k8 Posts: 5,838 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    No - I think you need to check back on the site each day to see if you have won and if you miss it, you don't get your prize.
  • i just won £30 i cannot believe it! so happy! :D
  • All of the links for prize draws are flagging up on my virus checker as dangerous.
  • sassy165
    sassy165 Posts: 1,200 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Marg2k8 wrote: »
    No - I think you need to check back on the site each day to see if you have won and if you miss it, you don't get your prize.

You can get an email sent to you each day to see what the winning postcode is. Forgotten how to do it but I get one so it must be easy :o
    Thanks to all OP's your efforts are much appreciated :A
  • All of the links for prize draws are flagging up on my virus checker as dangerous.

I've been using the Free Postcode Lottery website for months and none of the links for prize draws have ever had so much a sniff of a virus or anything else dodgy. Free Postcode lottery is a totally free and genuine site with some good offers, opportunities to build up a personal bonus and a chance of winning the daily main draw (now at £20 a day - rolling over if unclaimed) and the daily mini draw (for £5) betwen 6pm and midnight. I don't know what virus checker you use but I can vouch for the FPL site and would encourage people to register as it is easy to enter, free and absolutely no spam. A few weeks back I won just over £30 on the FPL (when it was still £10 a day+ my bonus) and have friends & family that have joined and none of them have encountered any problems either. I'm wary of websites with links but can say 100% that FPL has never given me cause for concern and I've clicked loads of links on it. I hope you resolve whatever the problem is and enjoy being part of the Free Postcode Lottery.
  • hannah899
    hannah899 Posts: 1,165 Forumite
    I've been Money Tipped!
    wow i won £20 today absolutely buzzing every penny helps atm so its a big help. thanks glowgirl :)
    it might not be much, but its better than a kick in the teeth:rotfl:

2010 WINS: £80 SURESWEEPSTAKE, 2 FLIP MINO HD CAMCORDERS, TRIUPH CRYING WOMEN LINGERIE, TOY STORY3 LOTSO TEDDY BEAR, £150 BERRYS VOUCHER, XBOX 36O WITH KINECT
  • rubyrobot
    rubyrobot Posts: 156 Forumite
    hannah899 wrote: »
    wow i won £20 today absolutely buzzing every penny helps atm so its a big help. thanks glowgirl :)

Congrats! I'd love to see my postcode flash up when logging on to the website. I'd be buzzing too!
  • mjm3346
    mjm3346 Posts: 46,895 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Just a reminder the main draw now grows at £20 a day (currently £100 up for grabs)
  • swed
    swed Posts: 4 Newbie
    If you live in a tiny town would it affect my chances? Do they only draw postcodes from city's? Thanks in advance x
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback