Free two week supply of dog food (p&p £1)

On offer now from https://tails.com/ sign up and receive a two week supply of dog food, tailor made for your dog. This is a subscription service so if you don't want to continue receiving a bag every month will need to remember to cancel your next delivery after you have received the free bag.

tails_zps246f146d.jpg

Terms:
Discounted offers (inclusive of free offers) are available only once to any one customer, and any free offers are limited to a maximum of one individual dog. Where the promotional offer is for a trial period of time, there is a maximum of 20 kg of tailor-made food per discounted offer order. We may apply limitations on dog activity levels for discounted offers. Due to the cost of the products, promotional offers and discounts are for limited time periods only, and with a limited number of offers redeemable. In the unfortunate case that we detect any abuse or unfair treatment of an offer or discount, we reserve the right to put user accounts or deliveries on hold, and charge full price for any duplicate deliveries.

Comments

• jeanmd
    jeanmd Posts: 2,361 Forumite
    Photogenic Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Hi, I'm struggling to find the offer. Did you go straight to the website or did you see it somewhere else first. x
    £2021 in 2021 no.17 £1,093.20/£2021
  • jeanmd
    edited 22 October 2014 at 3:28PM
    I have found a code that gives 50% off that has worked for me. BFMXD1
    Evan at full price this works out cheaper than I normally pay for my dog food so I'm giving it a try and hope Tyler likes it, if not there's nothing to loose as there's a money back guarantee.
  • Cybi-Ping
    Cybi-Ping Posts: 517 Forumite
    jeanmd wrote: »
    Hi, I'm struggling to find the offer. Did you go straight to the website or did you see it somewhere else first. x

Hi, when I go to the website in my post https://tails.com/ the offer is on the main page exactly as it is show in the screen shot above.
  • Mine has "GET STARTED with our 2 minute nutritional consultation" instead of the "CLAIM YOUR OFFER..." in the OP
  • minimad1970
    minimad1970 Posts: 6,157 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    SuperAllyB wrote: »
    Mine has "GET STARTED with our 2 minute nutritional consultation" instead of the "CLAIM YOUR OFFER..." in the OP

That's what's showing for me as well.
  • Cybi-Ping
    SuperAllyB wrote: »
    Mine has "GET STARTED with our 2 minute nutritional consultation" instead of the "CLAIM YOUR OFFER..." in the OP

How bizarre, it looks like some people are seeing a 50% off first order offer and others are even seeing a first months free offer. I wonder why/how they're altering the home page, maybe it goes on your IP address. :think:
  • jeanmd
    I got the 50% off using the code as the homepage had the 'get started' image. The first lot arrived today and my dog seems to love the small amount I gave him. Must admit it's cute to have a box arrive with my dogs name on and on opening each bag and the measure also have his name on. I feel like saying..... awwwww.
  • Cybi-Ping
    This appeared on my news feed today so if you can't see the same website home page as I can keep an eye out for the sponsored link ... facebooktailsoffer_zps02d887b9.jpg
  • just need one for the cats now!
    thank you
  • hermum
    hermum Posts: 7,123 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    If you like their facebook page, you get the 2 wk free with £1 p&p promo on your newsfeed within minutes.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure